69🌚-70+71-72

Question for everyone- Which country are you from?

lmao Before we start.....My exam ended and practical's going on....but while my tech exam I found a new trick and guess what this chapter with almost 4.5k words took me only 30 minutes or a bit more to edit.....so i saved my time....Happy reading and a big chap for ya'll after a big break

69

we're cousins

(A/N: Thank you for reading The Witch CEO.

----------- When Jungkook saw the video, he was rooted on the floor. He was not able to react on time and could only widen his eyes while staring at his own face projected on the screen. On the other hand, Hoseok who was operating the laptop wanted to die. But before he was able to react, Jungkook already made his move. When Jungkook saw Lisa's beautiful face and bare shoulders on the screen, he immediately grabbed the wires connecting to the laptop. He forcefully pulled all of it. He was very angry. His eyes were glaring like a laser beam. He was gnashing his teeth like a beast. 'How dare those fuckers stare at my beloved wife!!' Jungkook wanted to gauge the eyes of those bastards. He could see that almost all of them were mesmerized by Lisa's face. He did not like other people staring at his own property. He felt like those dirty eyes staring at her would taint the imge of his beautiful wife. He glared at Hoseok and pointed his finger. "Office. Now. Five minutes break." Jungkook immediately strode outside of the meeting room with a dejected Hoseok who was following behind him.

After Jungkook and Hoseok left the room, the employees were staring at Yerim. They could not help but feel shocked. They thought that the woman who was recording the video was Miss Yerim. It was not a secret anymore that Miss Yerim was their Future Madam. Almost all of the employees in Jeon Corporation knew that Miss Yerim had feelings for their Boss. It was an open secret to all of them. They even though the her feelings were reciprocated but they were wrong. When they saw the beautiful woman on the video, they could not help but be mesmerized. Miss Yerim's beauty was like a fresh white lotus---very pure. But when she was compared to that beautiful goddess, Miss Yerim's beauty paled in comparison. The woman in the video was like the sunshine. Fresh, lovely and full of life. Every laugh she made, the way she giggled, all of it pierced their heart. It made them want to know more about her. The employees could not help but look at Yerim with pity in their eyes.

One of the female employees snorted. "Aiyaa.. Who is that woman?? Isn't she beautiful?? No wonder Boss was willing to lay on the bed with her. A woman like her would definitely catch Boss' heart. Don't you think so, Miss Yan?" Almost all the female employees bore grudoppas towards Yerim due to jealousy. Yerim was the number one beauty in their company. All of the males in their company worshiped her like a deity. 'She already had their Boss, why couldn't she spare those male employees? Now that Boss likes someone else, let's see if you could still act like the Female Boss.' The woman who spoke liked someone from their department but was rejected because of Yerim. Now that she could taunt Yerim, she would not let this chance go to waste. When Yerim saw the pity in their eyes, she could not help but want to slap their faces. She wanted to throw things. She wanted to scream and scratch that Lili-Bitch's face. She wanted to tear that woman's mouth who spoke a while ago. But she endured. She has to endure and act like she did not care.

Yerim smiled at the woman. "It's very normal for men to play with things that caught their attention. Indeed... She's very beautiful... It's just that... beauty fades... In this world, face is unimportant, what matters is the capability of the person. Besides... It doesn't really matter... As long as he is happy, we should also be happy for Kook oppa." She spoke virtuously as if she was the legitimate wife who bestowed a concubine to her husband willingly. The woman went silent. All the employees nodded in their heart. Indeed. What their Boss needs is an outstanding woman who would help him the company, not some pretty face that could only be brought inside the bedroom. The employees did not know that the woman in the video was their rival company's CEO. Lisa was known as a boring and old-schooled woman who dressed like a ninety years old grandma. When Yerim said those words, the employees agreed to it. 'In the end, even if Boss laid on a woman, few years from now, Miss Yerim will still become their Future Madam.'