33+34

Btw I might Post Dualité soon and will appreciate if you all give that a look.

Beg and I might consider

{Present Time}

"It's.. You?"

Lalisa was utterly shocked.
She subconsciously tried to hide her abdomen. She suddenly was afraid that Jungkook would find out Little Bump's existence.
'No.. I must stay away from him!'

As she was panicking, she saw Jungkook smile at her.
"It's been a long time."
Lisa felt her blood turned cold.
'Why? Why was he okay? In these past few days... was he.. was he living his life like how it used to be before he met me?

Back being the great Eldest Young Master with countless women ready to crawl onto his bed?
Was he acting like this right now because what happened to us was already in the past?'
Deep inside, Lalisa wanted to see how Jungkook lived in these past few days.
In those times she was thinking of him, she always thought that at least, even just a little, he would feel distressed for losing her.

But she was wrong.
So f*cking wrong.

(A/N: Yes. You are wrong. So f*cking wrong for being wrong. *sigh*)

Seeing him smiling and looking handsome as always, she felt like her heart was repeatedly stabbed with needles.
Since the day she left, there was never a time where she could forget him.
She sometimes thought that maybe she was wrong.

That maybe she should give Jungkook another chance.
That she should let him explain his side.
That she should forgive and forget.
For the sake of her own heart.
For the sake of Little Bump.

But after seeing him sitting there, looking as vibrant as possible, as handsome as before without even a touch of regret showing on his face for losing her, she wanted to laugh out loud at her own idiocy.
She stupidly thought that he would be like her, who became miserable after running away.

But no.
He was not miserable.
Not at all.

"Yes. It's been a while, Mr. Jeon."

Lalisa buried everything deep inside her heart. She tried to stay calm as possible, not letting any emotion escape on her face.
She tried to reach a glass of water but as she tried to use her hand, she noticed that she was shaking hard.

She discreetly lowered her hand and pretended to slowly knock the table.
'I must find some excuses to get away from here.'
Lalisa could feel Jungkook's stare across the table.
She inhaled and said,