Take responsibility

(Warning: This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers.) Even though ya'll hoes gonna read this.

'What the hell is going on?!'

Lisa felt as if her body was submerged into cold water.

Her face paled as she stared at the man beside her.

'Did I just roll on the bed together with this stranger??'

She looked at herself and found out that aside from being naked, her body was full of love bites. Her left breast had a faint bite mark and some parts of her arms had bruises.

Lisa's mind was in total chaos as she tried to recall everything that happened last night.

She remembered that before she collapsed, she offered him to follow her and be her lover.

'Whoa!! This is all my fault.. Urgh.. I can't believe that I just lost my virginity without a cause.. I shouldn't have---urgh. . This is totally shameful.'

She looked at the man she shared her night with.

He had thick eyebrows and his eyelashes were long. His hair was messy and his mouth had a small cut in the corner. In spite of his messy look, his elegance and bearing were superior. Even the most hailed celebrity actors paled in comparison.

She looked at him and found out that he was also full of tiny love bites, in contrast to his white, smooth skin. There was a bunch of small teeth marks on both of his shoulders and some scratches on his arms.

'Oh God.. Don't tell me.. I made those hickies---?! This--'

Lisa could not believe that she could be this wanton towards someone she did not know.

She really couldn't remember everything that happened after she puked at him.

She looked at the ceiling while trying to recall everything. She did not even notice when the man beside her opened his eyes and stared at her.

She suddenly felt an intense stare from her side so she turned her head towards it.

Two beautiful eyes were gazing at her fervently. Like a galaxy full of stars, his eyes were shining brightly. His lips curved upward which gave him a naughty look despite his cold and aloof facial expression.

As if she was bitten by a snake, Lisa went stiff. She could not help but stare back at him.

They both stared at each other without blinking. Lisa felt suffocated. She did not know why but she felt that the surroundings became hot all of a sudden.

His right arm where she laid stroked her head while the other arm grabbed her waist, pulling her closer towards him.

She was startled and tried to push him away but she was locked in his tight embrace.

He put his head on her shoulder and sniffed her fragrance from her neck.

She felt awkward because this was the first time she experienced being intimate with a man. Last night was an exemption because she had no recollection of what happened.

His breath was hot and it tickled her ears, making her blush like a tomato. She had goosebumps all over her body.

She tried to speak but was left speechless when she felt something hard poking at her abdomen.

His hands started to move and traced every section of her body.

Her waist,

her butt,

her back and...

her breasts.