114-116

My readers, My wifi was damaged for the past two days, So I couldn't update! But I did proofread them and edited them. So Here's the update, and any ideas or oneshot prompts will be taken here.

114
On the run

Yeri's previous haughtiness disappeared. The mocking expression on her face vanished, it changed into anxiousness and nervousness.
'I'm done!! I'm done for!! What should I do?! BITCH!! BITCH!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! Why were you not fucked by those men?! Why were you rescued?! You should've died!! I should've killed you!!! Now, everybody knows!! I'm done!! Feng ge will definitely kill me!! He will get angry at me for destroying his hotel! What should I do?!' 10 Yeri felt suffocated. She kept thinking of some countermeasures to avoid being arrested. 'Alibi.. I need alibi... That's right!! Eunwoo gege is still here!! He will help me!' Yeri, who was kneeling in front of Eunwoo, suddenly hugged his thigh. "Fei ge... please.. please help me... Ge... We are cousins... You must take care of me!! We are related by blood!! You must not abandon me!!" Eunwoo tried to yank Yeri's hands away from his legs but she stubbornly cling unto him and wouldn't let go.

"Yeri... Enough.. you should just let them arrest you.. don't worry, I will be with you the whole time, okay?" "NO!! NOO! Ge!! I don't want to!! I don't want to stay inside a jail!! Ge!! Help me!! Be my alibi! Just tell them that you were with me... Haha.. that's right!! Just tell them that I am innocent!!" Eunwoo shook his head. "It's already too late. Jungkook already knew it was you. It's too late, Yeri... So please, just listen to me, okay? We'll go the police precinct right now!" "NOOO!! How heartless are you?! I am your cousin!!! Why are you trying to abandon me?! Ge!! Please... Just this once.. If you can't clear my name, then help me escape!! Please! Ge! Help me escape! Let me escape from them!! I promise!! I will not come back to Seoul anymore!!" Yeri could only swallow her pride as she begged for Eunwoo's help. 'Bitch!! Once I escape, I will definitely come back and destroy you completely!'

Yeri's heart was full of anger but she did not show it on her face. She must convince Eunwoo first and secure herself before retaliating back at Lisa. 'If you didn't seduce Kook ge, Kook ge wouldn't have ordered the policemen to arrest me! It's your fault! Once I escape, I will definitely kill you next time!' "Ge... Please... I beg you..." Yeri was sobbing really hard as she continuously hugged Eunwoo's legs. Eunwoo was feeling conflicted. 3 He wanted Yeri to pay for her sins but he was afraid that Jungkook would kill her. Knowing him, he would definitely try to harm Yeri. No matter what kind of sin Yeri made, she was still his cousin. Should he help her or not? 6 Eunwoo felt like his heart was stabbed a thousand times after seeing Yeri's pitiful face. --------

Jungkook was currently hugging Lisa as they travel towards the nearest hospital. Lisa was still not waking up. She was in deep slumber inside Jungkook's embrace. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone vibrated. "Hello?" Jungkook pulled his phone from his pocket and pressed the answer button. "Boss. It seems like what you said was correct. Miss Yeri was indeed in cahoots with the branch family. I already took care of everything. The Chief of Police already agreed to your request. The five kidnappers are already 'dead' and I will bring their 'corpses' immediately." "En. How about those bastards from branch family?" "Everything has been set. We only need your final command before executing the plan." "Mmm. Don't touch them yet. Wait for my signal. I don't want to startle the snake by beating the grass[1]." "What about Miss Yeri? The policemen in the city were not able to find her in her house. I believe she is currently hiding somewhere." When Jungkook heard her name, his eyes narrowed. "Continue to search for her. Announce her involvement in the explosion. Make sure that everybody can see her face. She's hiding? Well then, let her hide for the rest of her life. Continue your man-hunt operation. Freeze her account, trace her phone, do everything to find her.