No condom, No entry

(Warning: This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers.)

Lalisa was currently feeling nervous when nurse went in and handed the paper.
"Doc... a-am I pregnant??" Lalisa asked nervously. She subconsciously clenched her fists together as she stared at the doctor intently.

"You are..... not pregnant."

(A/N: Sorry to burst your bubbles guys. She's really not pregnant. Oh! But she will! Just trust him The shameless pervert.)

Lalisa froze and slowly exhaled in frustration. She felt like she was slapped silly. An unexplainable sadness engulfed her heart as if she lost something really precious.
She was very very very sad.
'Huh? Why am I sad? Shouldn't I be happy?'

Now that she was really not pregnant, she won't be afraid that her grandfather might skin her alive. She should celebrate and be merry.
'But why do I feel like someone dug my heart out and stepped on it a million times?'

Lalisa felt conflicted. She subconsciously caressed her empty abdomen as she stared in daze.

"Miss Manoban?"
Lalisa was startled. She immediately removed her hand that was caressing her flat tummy.
'Geez.. What's wrong with me?'

She coughed to hide the awkwardness she felt.
"Umm.. Doc, you said that I am not pregnant but why did the pregnancy test kit showed two lines when I tested myself?"

Lalisa was puzzled. It was clearly indicated that it was positive and she was carrying a child--- her and Jungkook's child.
Remembering that she almost became a mother, Lalisa couldn't help but be emotional. She raised her head and stared at the ceiling in order to stop the tears that were starting to fall.
Although it was an unwanted pregnancy due to their own carelessness, the baby was still her and Jungkook's child. She would love it unconditionally.

Sensing Lalisa's emotions, the doctor inwardly sighed.

"Miss Manoban. The reason I asked all of those questions awhile ago was to roughly measure the percentage of a positive pregnancy based on your daily sessions. Unfortunately, even you were very vigorous *coughs* with your intimate interactions without using any contraceptives, the lab results indicate that what you experienced was a false pregnancy."

'False pregnancy?'
Seeing the puzzled look on Lalisa's face, the doctor continued.

"The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin or hCG[1] is produced during pregnancy.

Women who were pregnant at an early stage would have an increase of hCG in their body.
Pregnancy Test Kit only measures the hCG in the urine and not the other pregnancy indicators. That's why PT kit is not foolproof."