Deja Vu

Hey there Just a question.......Please answer this

This book might have 150 chapter, How should I post? 2 chapter in 1 go or as it is or as I think?

'Maybe... I am pregnant?'

Lalisa was rooted on the chair.
'What should I do?'

She suddenly felt--- afraid.

This seemed too fast--- really really fast.

Lalisa didn't know what to do.
She was currently having mixed emotions---- happiness, sadness, anger and nervousness.

For how many years, the only one she would truly call her family was just her Yeye. And now, with the addition of a little angel in her life, she felt very very happy.

Although she was having difficulty trying to digest everything she experienced in these past few weeks, she was willing to gamble everything. The happiness she felt when Jungkook arrived in her life,l and being able to be herself in front of him without any pretense--- she was willing to gamble and try to accept him.

'Mine and Jungkook's child.'

She could not help but smile when she thought of the possibility that there is a tiny little being inside her body. Thinking of this, she subconsciously rubbed her flat tummy while smiling.
But...

'Will Jungkook accept this child?'

Lalisa suddenly felt sad thinking about their complicated situation.

She and Jungkook already cooked rice for Pete's sake but she was still uncertain of her status in Jungkook's life.
'Roommate?'

'Sex buddy?'

'Patron?'
'His... sugar mommy?'

Lalisa suddenly felt like someone was squeezing her heart. The pain she felt was enough to make her go insane.

The joy of being pregnant suddenly vanished in a blink of an eye. She suddenly felt afraid to know her weight in Jungkook's heart.

'What if he denies having this child and insists on abortion?'
Lalisa paled. If she was really pregnant, she would never harm the baby.
Anger surged inside Lalisa's heart. Not just for Jungkook but also towards herself. If she did not roll in the sheets with him, she wouldn't experience these kinds of stressful stuffs.

'This is all Jungkook's fault!!'

If she did not allow herself to experience a moment of weakness, everything would have been the same. She and Jungkook wouldn't have crossed path, leading to this problem.