85-86

Hey so Suggest some liskook books! That are quite good but are also not adaptations!!!!

85

A slap to wake you up

-------- When Jungkook arrived, he heard people shouting as if they were bidding. As he entered the room, he was shocked silly when he saw his wife standing on the stage while people were bidding for her. She looked so lost like a little lamb in a slaughterhouse. 'FUCK!!!' He almost went nuts when he saw those beasts eyeing his wife on the stage like she was a very delicious delicacy. He was ready to exterminate all of them when Hoseok grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "YOUNG MASTER, YOU CAN'T!!" Jungkook glared at him and pulled his arm but Hoseok refused to budge. 

(Only Hoseok is real)

 "Young Master, you must not do reckless things. If you do this, you will just anger Young Madam and Old Master Jeon. You must appear like a hero rescuing a maiden in despair! That way, Young Madam would be grateful towards you! You can even discipline her later and I bet she wouldn't rebuke you at all since she was saved by Young Master." 2 Jungkook froze. That's right. Lisa might get angry at him for killing insignificant people in the party just because of his jealousy. Jungkook nodded and slapped Hoseok's shoulder. "Thanks for reminding me." Hoseok wiped his sweat. He was just talking bullshit. Luckily, his Young Master believed his nonsense. 

 Jungkook walked inside when he heard Eunwoo. "Fifty Million!" 'This dumb fly won't really die.' "ONE BILLION." He saw the attendees gasp after hearing his words. 'That's right. Stay away from my wife. Bid if you have the money.' He evilly smiled. He looked at Lisa and glared at her. "ONE BILLION.... DOLLARS" Jungkook stared at the MC. "You're not gonna count?" 1 "Ah? Ahh! O-one Billion dollars. Going once! Going twice! Going thrice! Sold!!! Congratulations! Miss Manoban's first dance is sold for One Billion Dollars to Mr. Jeon Jungkook of JK Corporation!!" Everyone was frozen. They could only stare at the couple who was now standing at the center of the room. The ladies who were auctioned and their partners were already dancing beside them. Jungkook grabbed Lisa's waist and pulled her closer. Lisa stared at him with deep emotions in her eyes.

 "Why... Why are you here?", she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "My wife was in trouble. As her husband, I should be there to protect her. Unfortunately, she was wearing someone else's dress when I found her. Seems like my wife needs to be punished." Lisa stiffened and averted her eyes. A few seconds later, she boldly raised her head and asked him courageously. "W-what.. what punishment ahh?" Jungkook smirked and captured her lips. He kissed her passionately in front of everyone. 

(A/N: AHHHHHHH! *Screaming like a fangirl*) (E/N: *screams with the author!*) 

When Yerim saw Jungkook guiding Lisa towards the center to dance, she could feel anger rising inside her. She stopped moving then pushed the man who she was dancing with and quickly walked away. She headed to Jennie who was squealing like a squirrel while watching Lisa and Jungkook dance. It seemed like Eunwoo has already left since he was nowhere to be seen. "Ahh? Why are you here, Yeri? You're not dancing anymore??" "No. I feel dizzy." She sat on the chair and closed her eyes. She did not want to see her Kook oppa dancing with that Manoban-bitch. "Ahhh!" Jennie shouted when she saw Jungkook kiss Lisa on the lips. Yerim immediately opened her eyes when she heard Jennie react loudly and saw the couple kissing each other.

 She bit her lower lip until it bled. She felt like she died a thousand times. She remembered the kiss she and KOOK oppa shared. She could not help but glare at Lisa. 'Bitch!! This is not the end. Give it a few minutes more and the drug will finally take its effect. Let's see if you can still kiss Feng ge after being fucked by different men.' Yerim stood up and patted Jennie's shoulder. "Can you accompany me to the restroom?" "I----" did not want to leave Lisa but she also did not want Yerim to get angry at her. It was Yerim who invited her. She also promised Yerim to accompany her tonight. Yerim rolled her eyes. Due to her anger, she forgot to play 'friends' with Jennie. She glared at her and said, "Fine! If you don't want to, I won't force you!!"