73-74

lmao me updating...Why I asked for your country was because of the book plot that's been in my head! About a world tour or smthng!

73

I am Jennie's fiance

(Thank you very much for voting and reading The Witch CEO.

When Jungkook left Grandpa Manoban's room, Lisa came back together with Assistant Long and Doctor Yeji. "Ahh? Jungkook... Why are you outside?" Jungkook arranged her hair that was sticking out of her bun. Whenever they leave the house, Lisa always tied her hair in a bun. Aside from Jungkook and her Yeye, nobody had seen Lisa's long black hair. Even Jennie and Eunwoo. Jungkook intertwined their hands after arranging Lisa's hair. "Grandpa Manoban said that we should go back. You have to rest. Remember you are carrying Little Bump." Jungkook looked at Doctor Yeji. "I will leave Grandpa Feng in your hands, Doctor Yeji." 

 Doctor Yeji nodded. "Do not worry, Mr. Jeon, we will make sure to take good care of Chairman Manoban. Miss Manoban, visiting your grandfather will definitely make him happy. Happiness gives him a positive outlook which is good for his health. I hope you can visit him as often as possible." Lisa nodded. "I will. I will definitely visit Yeye as often as possible. Thank you, Doctor Yeji." Long Jin moved forward. "Miss Lisa, Mr. Jeon, I will send you outside. Doctor Yeji, Chairman is waiting for you inside." Lisa, Jungkook and Assistant Long left. When Doctor Yeji entered the room, he saw that Marco's face was full of smiles. He stepped forward and looked at the monitor responsible for regulating and recording Marco's health. "Chairman Manoban, seems like something good happened today." Doctor Yeji checked Marco's chart as he spoke. Marco laughed heartily. 

His eyes twinkled as he remembered the sensation he felt when he touched his great grandchild on Lisa's abdomen. "Doctor Yeji.. This old man is very happy. Finally, when I close my eyes, I am assured that even if I leave my precious granddaughter, she will not be lonely. Knowing that Lisa already has someone who will be with her after I die, my soul will forever be in peace." Doctor Yeji smiled. "Chairman Manoban, do you believe in miracles? I am a doctor, but I believe in miracles. As long as you believe, as long as you hope, everything is possible. Be positive." Marco laughed. "Indeed. After knowing that I'm going to be a great grandfather, my body feels light. Ayeee... I do not want to ask for impossible things such as having a long life, I only hope that I could see my precious Little Bump before I die." 3 Doctor Yeji touched Marco's shoulder. "We will do our best to fulfill your wish, Chairman Manoban." 

 ------------ After Jennie met Yerim, she did not immediately go back home. Like before, she took a stroll outside. It was already evening when she decided to return. Taehyung might be home half an hour later. She must return and prepare their dinner. When Jennie was 'abducted', she did not want to stay with Taehyung. She wanted to go and find Lisa and ask her for a place to stay. She also wanted to work in the office. Even as an assistant will do. But Taehyung vetoed the idea. He threw a tantrum by not wearing anything inside the penthouse for two whole days. 6 Jennie could not stand seeing Taehyung's naked body so she could only forget her idea. Jennie 's was forced to study arts and music like those noble miss in ancient era. Her father groomed her to become a perfect housewife.

 The perfect wife of a businessman. A wife that could show off her virtuous talent anytime, anywhere. Since young, she already knew that her father only wanted her to be dependent on her husband. Like a puppet wife who only knew how to nod. 1 But she refused. So behind her father's back, she pursued the thing she loved. Cooking. Living with Taehyung and cooking food for him made her happy. She never felt this happy before. Jennie was walking towards her car when she saw an old man squatting under the tree. "Grandpa, what are you doing?" Jennie crouched beside him. "I'm hungry." "Ahh?" Jennie looked at the strawberry cupcakes she brought. This cupcakes were not easy to buy. You have to set a reservation before you could buy one. She had been craving for these cupcakes for days but looking at the poor old man who was very hungry, Jennie immediately gave the box of cupcakes. "Grandpa, eat this. These cupcakes are very delicious." The old man received the box and stared at her. "You are a good child. I want you for my grandson. Are you single?" 5