Chapter 43. What happened?

I get cold easily. As well as, I am too busy. Pray for me so I can update.

"Because I was jealous!!" Lisa shouted. Jungkook could feel his mouth curve upward.

When Lalisa saw him smiling, she was angered to death. She glared at him while gnashing her teeth. Jungkook chuckled.

He remembered the first time they met. Lalisa was also dead drunk then. As he observed her, he knew that this woman had zero alcohol tolerance. Even just a little sip would make her drunk. Thinking about Lisa's attitude when she's drunk, Jungkook could only sigh. Luckily, Jennie immediately called him or else, he might turn into a demon and kill anybody who took advantage of Lisa while she was drunk.

Jungkook once again threatened her.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" "Enn!! I want you now!!"

"I don't want to." "Why?!" Lisa pouted. "Because you won't say why you were jealous. NO SEX until you tell me everything."

"Nooo! You are bullying me!!" Lisa grabbed his arm and stared at him pitifully. "Speak. Or else I will not sleep with you tonight." lisa fell silent.

Few seconds later, she angrily said, "I was jealous because I love you!!" lisa grabbed his neck and kissed him. Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. They only stopped when Jennie coughed.

"Uhm.. Oppa.. I-I think you should go home.. Ummm.. Yeah.." Jennie was blushing hard after she saw their live action. Jungkook saw Eunwoo staring at Lisa who was grinning like an idiot.

(A/N: Bitch I can imagine Lisa grinning like an idiot)

He immediately shielded Lisa away from Eunwoo's gaze. He possessively pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "Okay. I'll take her home."

Jungkook immediately carried Lalisa. Because of the sudden action of Jungkook , Lalisa thought she would fall. She subconsciously protected her abdomen. "Ahh!! Little Bump[1]!" Jungkook glared at her.

"It's not bumpy, you're just drunk." Lalisa giggled. "Hubby~ can I kiss you?" "Enn.." Lalisa kissed her while he was still walking towards the exit.

"Hubby~ I want to eat you~" "Wait for a little longer." "But I want you now." Lalisa pouted and bit his ear.