You are hiding something

After reading the result of the investigation, Lalisa feels like all of her nervousness and fear went away in a blink of an eye. She was busy reading a project proposal when Jisoo informed her that she has an unwanted visitor. 

 "Madam.. *coughs* Sir Minju is here to see you." Lalisa's eyebrow rose.  'Second Uncle is here? What is his purpose coming here to see me?' 

Towards this uncle of hers, Lalisa really doesn't have any ounce of good feelings nor any love as one of her relatives. Like a white-eyed wolf, he was eyeing the power of Feng International and coveting the Chairman position. 

 A small knock in the door made Lalisa return from her senses.  "Come in." A middle aged man slowly walked towards her.  "Ah Lisa, your second uncle is here to see you. Why did you not personally went down to see me and instead let me come here in your office? Is this how you treat your elder? I did not know Uncle Mark raised you to become like this." 

Lalisa internally sneered but she still maintained her stoic face, void with any emotion.  "Apologies, Second Uncle. Lalisa was busy trying to manage the company. I hope uncle won't take it to heart."  Minju snorted. He sat on the opposite side of the table and wandered his eyes around her office. 

 "I am not angry. I am only thinking about you. You are already 28. When you entered another household after you get married, you must always think about your elders first before yourself."  'Thinking about me? Or thinking how to get this company?'  

Lalisa stared at her second uncle. An unfathomable feeling rose inside her heart.  "What Second Uncle means...."  "Ah Lisa, it is great that you are thinking about the Manoban Family. But isn't it time to think of yourself too? You are already 28, sooner or later, you will marry someone.  When the time comes, you won't be able to manage the company since you will be focusing on taking good care of your husband and raising your kids." 

Lalisa wanted to laugh out loud. This Second Uncle of hers really knows no shame. They've been living in luxury thanks to her grandfather.  Manoban Family is different from those aristocratic families like Park, Kim and Jeon that already stand in the peak of the society since hundred years ago. Manoban Family was originally a middle class family and the company was just able to support the family's expenses.  Mark Manoban's father had two wives, the First wife and the Mistress.

 Unfortunately, Mark was the son of the Mistress, making him unable to succeed the company.  But on the day the Old manoban Patriarch announced his successor, everybody in the family was shocked because the son of the Mistress, Mark, was hailed as the new head of the family.  Many people objected but the Old Manoban Patriarch steeled his heart and never revoked his decision. The first son did not have a choice but to obey. Leading a passive life without working at the company nor trying to work outside. He just live his life leaching towards the Feng Family's money. 

On the other hand, Mark decided to work hard in order to prove himself. Years passed and the Old Manoban Patriarch's decision that time was indeed correct. MNB International's stock market rose, becoming the biggest company in their line of business. Because of that, Manoban Family's social standing also rose, elevating them to be a first class family. Mark wedded and had Priya as his only child. Mark's brother, Migro Manoban had 3 wives and 5 children.

 (A/N: Wow. Definitely a perverted silk-pants young master!! He can't even get a job but was able to get 3 wives!! Damn!) 

Minju was the Second child of Migro and the eldest one among his sons. If they based it on blood relations as what Korea people do in ancient times, MNB International originally belonged to them. But this is not Ancient Korea. Managing a business is like venturing in a dangerous jungle. Where the only option is to eat or to be eaten. It's all about capabilities. If you are incapable, all that awaits you is a nasty death.

Lalisa smiled at Minju. A smile that is not a smile. "So what must I do, Second Uncle? Can you please give your opinion to Lalisa?" Feng Jun coughed before speaking. "Ah Jiu, you are a woman. You won't be able to manage the company forever. Instead of thinking about how to manage the company, why not think about yourself and Uncle Mark? He's already old. You should give him his great grandchildren. You are also not young anymore. Few more years and your age won't be seen on the calendar anymore. Why not give the management of the company to others. Manoban Family has many outstanding people that could help you." 

As Lalisa heard his speech, she wanted to grab the vase at her side and bash it towards Minju's head. 

(A/N: go girl!! I will support you!!) 

Before she could take action and retort back, Jisoo's voice suddenly sounded on the intercom. "Madam, Chairman Mark suddenly called. He wanted to see you, ASAP." 'Yeye called here? Why not directly on my phone?' She grabbed her phone inside her bag and saw that it was on silent mode. Few missed calls can be seen on the notification. When she opened it and read her grandfather's message, her countenance darkened. 

'Stupid grandchild!! Why are you not answering my call?' 'Boo hoo~ my granddaughter is ignoring me.' lALISA rolled her eyes. Her grandfather always acted like a spoiled brat. Lalisa wanted to ignore him when she read his last message. 'Pranpriya, come here immediately.' lisa suddenly feels uneasy. 

Her Yeye only calls her full name when he's extremely serious. Lalisa stood up. Without looking at Minju, she walked towards the door. 

"Second Uncle, Lisa cannot entertain you right now, please help yourself towards the exit." She closed the door. Leaving Minju speechless. 

She drove towards Manoban Mansion. The servants immediately brought snacks and coffee. She was sitting on the chair, waiting for her grandfather to come. "Stupid granddaughter!! Why are you late?? I almost died waiting for you." Lalisa did not pay attention to him. As if. You are as strong as gorilla. You won't die early.' 

He sat on the opposite side of her. Mark Manoban stared at Lisa and suddenly said, "Ah Lili, you don't have to hide it to Yeye anymore. Yeye already knows." Lalisa's hand that was lifting a cup of coffee froze. 'Oh shit!' Lalisa inwardly cursed. Did his grandfather knows something?

 'The fudge. Did he knows about Jungkook? What should I do? Should I deny it? What about that marriage?? Would he still insists on making me marry someone I don't know? Would grandfather get angry at me for hiding everything?' 

She suddenly feels like she was placed in a boiling pan. "Lalisa. Speak. I know you are hiding something." 

"Y-yeye.." 

Comeback tomorrow...Bye