It's you?

(5 minutes became 20 minutes dear LMAO.
Read down the announcement)

Lalisa froze. Her phone fell on the ground. Tears gushed out of her eyes.

She tried to calm herself but she couldn't . She was gasping for air while her hand was pressing her chest. Few minutes later, she was able to stabilize her emotion.

She slowly reached her phone below while her hands were shaking hard. She immediately dialed SeokJin's number. It was already 3 am in the morning. The text message was sent two days ago.

She was angry at herself. Instead of hiding away like a coward, instead of letting herself drown from despair and self pity, she should've stayed at her grandfather's side. SeokJin was not answering her call. It's been her 12th try but she was still unable to contact him.

Lalisa immediately grabbed her keys, wanting to drive her car when she remembered that it was currently impounded at a towing company.

She sighed.

She fetched a paper and a pen. She scribbled some words for aunt and uncle Ling. She wrote,

[Dear aunt Chaeyoung and uncle Jimin,

When Lalisa almost gave up, Both of you took care of me and my Little Bump. Because of you, Lalisa realized that as long as you persevere, everything will be okay. As long as you do not give up, you will find happiness. You taught me that life was beautiful. That life was precious. That I must not give up and continue living for my Little Bump. Thank you very much for everything that you've done for Lalisa. Lalisa wanted to ask forgiveness for not saying goodbye. Someday, Lalisa will come back together with Little Bump to visit you. Lalisa hope that you will allow Lalisa to take good care of you in the near future.

Love,

Lalisa and Little Bump]

Before she walked away, she stared at the rundown house where she stayed for a week. Although the people who were living here were very different from those inside the city, village folks are very simple. They don't make their lives complicated because of scheming or fighting each other. They are like a huge family. Although they don't live in luxury and don't eat full course meal[1], they are always happy and contented.

As she was walking down the small pathway, someone saw her.
The old man was pushing his cart. He offered to accompany her towards the main road.
She accepted thinking that it would be good to have someone accompany her, in case something bad happens.She was already waiting for almost 30 minutes. The bus has not arrived yet.She again dialed SeokJin's number.

Luckily, after few rings, he answered.

"Miss Mano.."
"H-How was Yeye? Was he okay?"Jin did not answer.Lalisa wanted to continue asking but she knew Jin wouldn't give her any information."Prepare a car. Fetch me at Busan."

"Yes. I will go immediately.""You must tell me everything later. Or else, I will make sure you won't utter a single word forever."She icily said.

Although she knew that he was just following her grandfather's command, Lalisa couldn't help but be irritated towards Jin.Two hours later, when the sun could be seen on the horizon, Jin finally arrived.

*beep* +*beep* +*beep*

Lalisa saw her grandfather lying on the hospital bed.Like what she saw on her dream, he was very thin.Very pale.

Very frail.

*drop*

Like an open faucet, her tears streamed down on her face, making her cheeks wet.She could not believe that her grandfather was dying.As if Mark sensed her presence, he opened his eyes and said,

"Child.... You've come?"A single sentence almost drained all of Mark's energy."Yeye..."

Lalisa immediately moved forward and hold his hand."Yeye... Lisa is here. Lili was sorry for not contacting you. Don't worry... Lili will not leave anymore. Lili will take good care of you.. So you better stay strong, okay?"She tried to smile, trying to look okay so that her grandfather won't worry for her.

"Ah JLili... *coughs* It seems like Yeye won't be able to stay with y-you a little longer.""No.. No.. Don't say that. Yeye... Yeye, please don't say that.""*Coughs* Ah , before Yeye leave, can you promise Yeye?"

Lalisa nodded while trying to suppress her tears."Mmmm. I promise. I will promise anything as long as you stay strong and won't give up."Mark smiled.

"Yeye was afraid that when Yeye left, Lisa will be all alone. So Yeye decided to *coughs* h-have someone accompany you for the rest of your life."Lalisa froze.Then slowly nodded her head.

"I will. I will marry the man Yeye chose."

Mark tried to reach her cheeks. He said while patting softly,"This is the only thing Yeye can do for your sake.. Child, do not waste this opportunity. *coughs* B-be happy and let Yeye rest peacefully."

Lalisa was sitting on a private room inside a restaurant.
She was waiting for her so-called fiance.It's been three days since that time she accepted her grandfather's decision for her marriage.

She was in deep thought.She did not notice someone was walking towards her.She only realized that the person she was waiting for had arrived.The man sat on the opposite side of her.She inhaled and introduced herself.

"I'm Lalisa of MNB Inter------"

Her sentence stopped when she saw the face of the man that was sitting at her front.She subconsciously stood up and whispered,

"It's.. You?"

The man smiled.

"It's been a long time."

Guys first of all
Guess my age

And second of all
I have been into Romance and some kinks lately, feeling extra romantic. Might upload another shitty a.k.a super book about A Married life or IDK where to add them helppppp........I am going to focus on my books a bit lmao sorry.

Only A BIT? ITS BEEN 2 MONTH NO 1 MONTH IG YOU DON'T UPDATE