Dirty schemes

(Warning: This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers.)

"You must abide to the new policy! No condom, no entry!!"

Due to the pain and pleasure being squeezed hard, Jungkook felt like he reached the 9th heaven.

He was unable to hold himself from the mix feeling of pain and pleasure--- he groaned like a cow.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Lalisa asked Jungkook as she glared at him. She tightened her grip around his little brother, chocking it to death.

"Lalisa... Don't squeeze it too ha-aahh."

"Oh? Am I squeezing it too hard?"
Lalisa smiled wickedly. A faint glint passed her eyes as she stared at him mockingly.

'This shameless bastard wanted to eat her tofu again without asking permission?!
I, your grandaunt won't let you have your way.'

Lalisa definitely won't let Jungkook have his way.

'Yup... DEFINITELY.'

"Enn! Enn! Ahh! Ahh!"

Lalisa arched her body upwards while her hands were gripping his hair.

(A/N: Oi! Lalisa you liar. -_-)

Jungkook was sweating really hard.
It's been hours already. Every time he tried to slip his aching rod inside, Lalisa would immediately turn into a crazy cuckoo bird.

Unfortunately, no matter what he do, Lalisa would viciously rejects him.
He was very displeased.

All of his energy and frustration was transferred and focused on his hands.
It moved quicker and quicker everytime.
He wanted to torture her like how she tortured him.

"Jungkook!! Jungkook!!"

Lalisa's body shook hard after finding her release. All of her energy was depleted, making her vulnerable to any malicious assaults.
Jungkook immediately grabbed the opportunity and pounded her like crazy.

Just a couple of thrust and he was able to shoot everything out, emptying his fluids inside Lalisa's womb.
Jungkook was very unsatisfied. Like a beggar that was salivating endlessly after eating a tiny scoop of a very delicious food. He wanted more. On the other hand, since she was tricked by the shameless Jungkook, she went rabid once again.