So. Which One?

(Warning: This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers.)

She blushed hard.

She suddenly realized that coming here was a big mistake in her part. She did not know how to respond and could only stare blankly at the saleslady.

The saleslady felt like the lady customer was not well versed in this area and could only rely on those who were expert in this kind of thing. She immediately thought of gaining a huge profit from this transaction.

Striking the iron while it was still hot , the saleslady immediately grabbed a bunch of condoms. Each and every one of it has different flavors, designs and brands.

"Ma'am, if you don't know which brand is the most suitable for you, trying different types might help you decide."

Lalisa was still silent as if her brain already crashed and currently under repair, making her dumb and slow.

Assuming Lalisa's silence as a 'Go' signal, the saleslady went on and on, explaining the benefits of each varieties, pouring all her wisdom and trying to enlighten the silent customer.

Lalisa was not speaking because she was thinking thoroughly whether to buy condoms or not.
'Should I or should I not?'

She was starting to regret coming here. She looked around her and saw that there were some people passing through the aisle, making her nervous.

'What if someone recognized me? Worst, what if it's one of my employees?! Wouldn't my prestigious image be destroyed without a trial?!'

She anxiously stepped back and was preparing to go far far away from this section when she heard the saleslady mentioned '100% foolproof' and 'to avoid pregnancy'.

She immediately stopped stepping backwards and looked at the condoms on her hand, trying to analyze how long would these condoms last.

'Three days? One week?'

Remembering how lustful Jungkook was, she suddenly felt like the condoms in her hands wouldn't last that long.

'No. I should buy a lot to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. It's better to be safe than sorry.'

(A/N: Oi. Is avoiding sex not an option?)

"Give me a couple of boxes more."

Lalisa decided to bite the bullet and prepare for the worst.

"Ah?"

The saleslady went speechless, she looked at the condoms on Lalisa's hands that were not less than thirty.