101-102

Updating more
Pls pray for me dear readerrs so I can pass in all subs pls

101
His last will and treatment

After Jun visited, the Branch Family did not make any ruckus. They just quietly 'mourned' for Marco's death. When Jennie heard the news, she felt guilty. In these past few days, she was not with Lalisa. She considered herself as Lalisa's sister, but when Lalisa was in pain for loosing her grandfather, she, as a friend, did not even know about it and was busy with her own problems. "Lili.." Jennie immediately visited her at the hospital after Lalisa called her. She could not help but cry as she hugged her best friend. When she was young, she was always with Lalisa and Eunwoo oppa.

They were always playing at Lalisa's place so she was very familiar with Marco. She also viewed him as her grandfather. "I'm sorry... I didn't know.. I'm sorry... What kind of a friend am I? I was not even with you when Yeye died... I did not even know that he was hospitalized... I'm sorry..." Lalisa smiled and patted her head. "It's okay.. Jungkook was here with me. I'm sorry if I did not say anything to you regarding Yeye's condition. Yeye decided to hide his illness because he did not want us to worry. I just also learned about this a few weeks ago. It's not your fault. He did not want to implicate the company's shares if people found out that he was dying." "Then how about your company's stocks?? Did it go down??" Lalisa shook her head.

"Jungkook already made some preparations. The other stockholders also tried to minimize the damage caused by Yeye's sudden death. Those who tried to make a commotion to gain advantage were already dealt with properly." Jennie exhaled. "That's good. It would be bad if something happened to MNB International. Yeye would be sad if he found out that those malicious people were targeting your company." Lalisa smiled. Jen, the worst danger is not from those outsiders but from my own relatives.' Lalisa wanted to tell Jennie everything but she did not want to pull her in this mess and implicate her like what happened with Yerim. Speaking of Yerim, Lalisa was puzzled. It seemed like Yerim was planning something big since she went missing after what happened at the Charity Ball.

"Mei, after the Charity Ball, did you see Yerim?" Jennieshook her head and sighed. "No. After what happened, she no Seoker texted me. I don't know where she is but.... I think I know someone who might know where she is right now." "Ah? Who?" "M-my... boyfrien---no, my husband to be.." Jennie shyly answered. She could not muster the courage to proudly shout her relationship with Taehyung in front of Lalisa. "What?! You're getting married?! Is he the heir of Johnson Holdings? The one you were talking about?!" "I---" Before Jennie could clarify everything, her phone rang. It was Taehyung who was calling her phone. "Just answer it."

Lalisa nodded and smiled. Jennieexcused herself and went out of the room. "Hello?" "I'm coming." "Ah?! You're here at the hospital?" "En." "I'll meet with you then. I'll introduce you to my best friend, Lalisa, later." Jennie immediately walked towards the elevator to meet with Taehyung. When Jennie left, Lalisa wanted to find Jungkook. She went out of the room and walked towards the director's office. According to the director, Jungkook when to the hospital's entrance to meet with someone. Lalisa thanked the director and immediately followed Jungkook. She was walking at the pathway near the restroom when she saw Jennie . She was hugging a tall man in a black suit. Lalisa froze. That back was very familiar. When the man slightly turned his head, Lalisa felt like the world collapsed. It was Jungkook.

She subconsciously pressed her chest to ease her breathing. She can't believe that she was being cheated by her best friend and husband. She ran towards them with tears in her eyes. " Jen! How dare you betray Me! Why him?! Why Jung---ah? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" 4When Lalisa pulled Jennie's arm, the man turned his head towards her. Lalisa was so shocked when she saw that it was not Jungkook! It was someone else! "What is going on?"