127-129

NOT PROPERLY PROOFREADED

127
Jennie's dad u stupid man

"You are right... but... we must not neglect their feelings. If they want to marry each other, I will definitely not hinder them but if they are not willing to tie the knot, we could only accept their decision. Kids nowadays are very difficult to understand. Do not worry, I will immediately call Taehyung and let them come here right now." Kim Guan's face turned green. This was not what he wanted. His plan was to use Old Chairman Lu's authority to force JeonTaehyung into marrying his daughter. Kim Guan was very nervous. His face showed anxiety and he was not able to hide it. A man like JeonTaehyung who had power, money and looks would definitely not choose to marry someone like Kim Jennie. At most, she would only be his plaything. A toy to play for his past time. 'If Old Chairman Jeonasks for that arrogant man's answer and he rejects the marriage, what can I do? Can I force him to marry my daughter?' 

 Kim Guan was very sure that his stupid daughter was a foolish person. As a man, who would want to be with someone as foolish as her? Marriage meant being together with the person for a lifetime. 1 'I can't let them come here! What if that arrogant bastard still hates me for trying to force Kim Jennie in marrying Robert?? What if he will tell Old Chairman Jeonthat I tried to sell my daughter to him? Although I just did that to mock him, the money is still in my hand. How can I defend my self if he wants to destroy my image in front of Old Chairman Lu? Kim Guan started to panic. He did not want Old Chairman Jeonto know about their grudge with each other. "Uhm... Elder, I think---" "No, do not worry. I will definitely try to convince my grandson." Old Man Jeonstood up and pulled Kim Guan up. Kim Guan could not help but sway a little bit after standing up. His uneasiness did not escape from Old Man Lu's eyes. 'Heh heh heh... This is exiting~ I must call Taehyung immediately! I can't wait to see some actions!' Old Man Lu's face was twitching very hard. He used a great deal of effort to control himself and stop from grinning widely. 

 "Someone! Call Taehyung!! Tell him I want to talk to him about his relationship with the Kim Family's Young Miss! He must bring Young Miss Jennie here too!" Old Man Lu's assistant immediately nodded and pulled his phone to call his Second Young Master. When the assistant left the room, he could not help but roll his eyes. He pitied Kim Guan for failing to realize that he was being played by the old man. 'If our Young Masters were as shameless as our Old Master, I bet the company will be destroyed in a blink of an eye. Luckily, Old Madam's genes were very strong. Both Young Masters were as serious as her. 8 Ayeee.. I suddenly miss Old Madam. Only she could stop Old Master from doing shameless things.' Few Minutes later, Taehyung and Kim Jennie arrived at the ancestral house. The assistant already informed him beforehand about Kim Guan's plot. When Old Man Jeonsaw both of them, he immediately stood up and walk towards them. "Are you the Young Miss of Kim Family? This Old Man is very happy to see you!" Before Taehyung could react, Old Man Jeonalready hugged Kim Jennie. Kim Jennie was rendered speechless when she heard his words.

 She wanted to say something but Old Man Jeonwinked at her, as if saying that she should just go with the flow. Kim Jennie could only swallow the words she wanted to say and nodded slowly. Taehyung never said anything to her. He just informed her that Grandpa Jeonwanted to see both of them. When she saw his father sitting inside the house, everything came to light. Her father already knew Taehyung's identity. He wanted to establish connection with the JeonFamily and use her as the bridge. 'But why is Grandpa Jeonacts like he doesn't know me?' "My precious daughter! You are here!" Kim Guan immediately stood up and grabbed Kim Jennie's hands. "Dad.. why are you here?" Although Kim Jennie already knew the reason why he was there, she pretended to be ignorant. "Child, I am here to discuss your marriage with Second Young Master Taehyung." Kim Guan smiled as if he never tried to shove Robert in her life and force her to marry him a while ago. Taehyung did not say anything. He pulled Kim Jennie closer to him and sat on the chair.