38-

Reply before moving ''I NEED YOUR REPLY'' What sex scenarios/romantic scenarios or scenarios you like and would love us to write

2.

Oneshot requests/ story plots?

38

My love is enough

After working hours, Jungkook went to the Bureau. He was at the door when he saw Lalisa waiting for him. He immediately trotted towards her and spoke. "Miss Manoban sure is early. I never thought that you are this eager to marry me." He smirked and stared at her face. He saw Lalisa's face crumple as if she ate a bitter gourd.

"The earlier we do this, the earlier we finish. Mr. Jeon is a busy man. You just need to present the documents and sign the papers. No need to be sentimental. This union is nothing but a farce."

Jungkook's eyes darkened.

'This little kitten's mouth is very poisonous. I must thoroughly clean it later.'

Jungkook did not answered Lalisa. But he already decided that he would discipline her tonight so she could reflect on her mistake for dissing him. After a few moments of filing for their marriage certificate, they successfully registered their marriage.

On this day forward, Lalisa of MNB International was wedded to Jeon Jungkook of Jeon Corporation.

Jungkook wanted to shout from joy but he controlled himself.

Finally.

This woman was his.

Only his.

Jungkook whispered to Lisa's ears.

"Miss Manoban. Since You and I are already husband and wife, we should hasten and return home so we could check our compatibility."

Lalisa glared at him. She gnashed her teeth as she spoke. "May I remind you Mr. Jeon that you are a dignified man. You better not think of shameful things and do not act shameless in front of other people." Jungkook 'tsk'-ed.

"You are not categorized as 'Other People' but as my 'Wife'. There should be no restrictions and regulations in our relationship since we are family, so why would I act as a dignified man in front of you when I can be shameless towards you?"

Jungkook retorted stubbornly. Lisa could only sigh. She did not spoke anymore. "Let's go home." Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his BMW.

He noticed that Lisa stared at their interlocking hands. He smiled as he saw her blushed. Few hours later, they already arrived at Lisa's place. When he went inside, flashes of memories they shared together flashed through his brain.