Opening Theme Song

We start with Toddler Garnet, Baby Amethyst, and Baby Pearl adorably huddled together as a group circle.

We... are the Baby... GEMS!

Suddenly, Baby Steven popped onto the table to join his pals after GEMS!, which caused them to all giggle and laugh together. 

We'll always save the day!

Just then, the Baby Gems all gathered together as they all eventually got inside their special tube-slide and slid through it while laughing and cheering.

And if you think we can’t…

When they eventually landed on a pile of safety cushions, Baby Steven happily smiled adorably at the viewer while his fluffy hair got ruffled by his four friends’ little hands before they all embraced each other in a very sweet group hug.

We'll... always find a way!

Afterwards, the four Baby Gems soon run along the sandy beach with their special kid-safe weapons. Toddler Garnet with her soft boxing gloves, Baby Pearl with her giant wooden pencil, Baby Amethyst with her stretchy and sticky green hand toy, and Baby Steven riding on Baby Lion's back while happily giggling.

That's why the people of this world…

Suddenly, the Mr. Universe van drives by Beach City, where they were getting greeted by the other residents, and where Baby Connie was watching as she’s being carried in her mom, Priyanka's arms. That was before she was placed down on her feet and followed them with a determined smile on her face while welding a homemade sword made from a paper towel tube and pieces of cardboard.

Believe in…

When they got back on the beach, Greg got out of the driver's seat and happily smiled when he soon opened the van door for the Baby Gems, where they soon, one by one, came out and said their names.

Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl...

and Steven!

As they joined together as a group on the sand, along with their friends, Baby Peridot, Baby Lapis and Baby Bismuth, they all looked up at the beautiful night sky and saw a magical shooting star pass by as the title is revealed.

“Steven Universe and the Baby Gems”