S1 Ep 6: "How a Friendship Was Born"

Ever since the spirited beginning, Baby Steven has embraced all of his Baby Gem friends, being named Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth! But one of them was truly special to him. It was a beautiful little baby human girl named Connie, who was as sweet as her name suggested. She had an adorable little pink dress, and even a cute little pink bowtie on the top of her head, making her look SO DARN CUTE.

But one afternoon, Baby Steven and Baby Connie were happily having fun together in the living room while one of the most curious members of the group, being Toddler Garnet, was watching them. To make their time even sweeter, Baby Steven had his favorite little rattle with him as he smiled from ear to ear.

"Here's my little rattle, Connie!" Baby Steven smiled as he shook it while sitting across from her. "Just listen to that sound."

Baby Connie had, without a shadow of doubt, one of the CUTEST smiles you could ever dream of.

"Aww!" Baby Connie smiled. "Did your daddy give that to you?"

"Yeah!" Baby Steven replied happily.

However, Baby Connie had a funny idea. She thought Baby Steven was cute. SO cute in fact, she decided to wiggle her little fingers... and tickle his feet!

"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Baby Connie giggled.

"Aww! Connie!" Baby Steven laughed. "That's my ticklish feet!"

Meanwhile, Greg, Baby Steven's loving father, was at the door talking to the mother and father of Baby Connie, respectively named Priyanka and Doug, when they had arrived to pick her up after their day of being a doctor and a cop.

"Thank you so much for looking after our little daughter while we were at work, Mr. Universe." Priyanka said in relief.

"No problem!" Greg smiled. "Steven's been loving having Connie around since I started babysitting her for you two!"

They all then looked to see that they were sharing a very sweet hug, which just delighted their hearts even more. But unfortunately, it was time for the Maheswarans to leave for the day.

"Well, we really appreciate your time, Mr. Universe." Doug smiled.

"Come on, Connie." Priyanka said as she walked over to her. "Time to go home."

But before Baby Connie left with her parents, she gave Baby Steven a little gift. It was a little toy flower, to show him how much she appreciated having him as a friend.

"Here." Baby Connie smiled. "A little something for you."

Baby Steven thought it was beautiful as he gave her a cute little kiss on the cheek, which just made her blush. Priyanka then carried her baby daughter over her shoulder as the Maheswarans left to go back home.

"Bye, Steven!" Baby Connie smiled as she waved. "See you soon!"

"Bye, Connie!" Baby Steven smiled back as he waved as well.

"Welp, I'd better get those dishes done for dinner tonight." Greg added as he got up off the couch. "I'll be overby the kitchen sink if you need me, schtu-ball."

"Okay, daddy." Baby Steven understood as his father walked away.

But as he walked off to the kitchen, Toddler Garnet slowly got up and walked over to Baby Steven with a proud smile on her face as she was now sitting right in front of him.

"Connie must mean a lot to you, does she?" Toddler Garnet said happily.

"She does!" Baby Steven heartily agreed. "She really does mean a lot to me, Garnet!"