XXI| Clash

|Vera Maklakova|

My eyes rolled back as his tongue swirled around my swollen nub "Ahh yes..." a faint smile curved my lips as I fisted the grass in my hands.

Diavolo growled against my flesh as his arms possessively pulled me closer. His tongue gilded along my slit, with his eyes locked on mine. He flickered my opening with the tip of his tongue and then went back to sucking on my clitoris, vigorously, almost as if he wanted to rip it away—he wasn't harming me though.

Suddenly we were interrupted by the loud blaring of the security alarm so the man between my legs stopped "Stay here, Vera," he licked his lips as I sat up, fixing my bikini bottom.

Of course I didn't listen and followed behind him "Has this ever happened?" I silently asked as he rushed back into the house.

"I told you to stay—"

"And I asked you a question—" the alarm stopped, and then the house landline rang inside. I walked in with Diavolo behind me and picked up the phone "Hello?"

"Hey Vera, could you please tell Diavolo I'm sorry? Elias was the one to trigger the alarm, but everything's fine," Jacob said in an embarrassment tone.

A soft chuckle left my mouth, and Diavolo looked at me funny "Sure, no problem babe. Goodnight," I hung up. "Elias triggered the alarm by accident but everything's fine."

Diavolo leaned on the kitchen island and rubbed his eyes, seemed overwhelmed "The entire time I've been living here it hadn't gone off," he let out a deep sigh "I'm sorry, it was just so overwhelming..."

"I know what help you relax," my hands fell on his pecs. "Will you let me?" My fingers dragged down his torso as I slowly knelt down in front of him; his eyes always on me.

The man was struggling to make a decision, and to encourage him I took my top off which was when he nodded "O-Okay," I understand he's nervous because he hasn't been touched by someone else for almost three years.

My hands gripped the waistband of his underwear to pull it down to his ankles, leaving his cock bare; said image made feel quite desperate, and I even let out a quiet moan. Once his underwear was on the other side of the room, I leaned closer to graze the head of his cock with my lips which caused his abdomen to tense "You like that, baby?" My lips parted to take in his tip and give it a quick suck, with my hands slowly slipping up his legs.

Diavolo slowly nodded as a soft moan escaped his lips "Yes..." he gasped when my left hand carefully gripped his ball-sack.

"I'll give you whatever you want from me, daddy," I said, looking up at him, and the slightest thing in his demeanor changed but there was now a spark in his mesmerizing eyes—one that I instantly loved.

His right hand reached for my hair to gather it, keeping it out of the way "Give it to me then, baby girl."

A giggle escaped my lips whilst my right hand slowly stroked him up and down, and I moved my lips under his dick to flicker my tongue on his frenulum—a sensitive tissue that connects the foreskin and glans—which is an amazing trick I learned very early in my sex life; not everyone with a cock has it but if they'll love some attention on it. For some people it's even the most sensitive part of their cock, like an unhooded clitoris.