V| Fuzzy blanket

|Vera Maklakova|
|Three weeks later|

"Good morning, Blanka," I said as the woman walked into my bedroom with a silver tray.

"Good morning, Vera," she said, placing the tray on my desk. "Are you excited about today?"

"I most certainly am," a grin appeared on my lips "It's been so long since we spent Christmas outside of Russia, are you going back to your hometown?"

She nodded "I can't wait to see my baby girl and have her in my arms."

My smile softened as I reached for her right hand "How old will she be this Christmas?"

"Three," her eyes flooded with tears.

"Vy ochen' khrabraya i prekrasnaya mat'; vse, chto ty delayesh', eto dlya svoyey docheri, i ya gluboko voskhishchayus' toboy za eto, Blanka," I told, caressing the back of her hand.

(You're extremely brave and a great mother; everything you do is for your daughter and I deeply admire you for it, Blanka.)

"Vy nauchili menya mnogomu i podderzhivali menya posledniye neskol'ko let. YA tebe vsem obyazan," she replied with a breaking voice.

(You have taught me so many things and supported me the last few years. I owe you everything.)

"You don't owe me anything. You're the one who asked me to teach you English, it's been your drive to have a better life that has gotten you to where you are today. Soon you'll be the teacher you've always dreamed of being."

"You're a great woman, I can't wait for you to be the boss."

"Yeah, me neither," my smile grew. It's always been my biggest desire to become what my father is and my grandfather once was because a lot of things need to be changed and no one says no to the boss.

After having breakfast whilst watching some a NatGeo series about Tutankhamen, I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth which always happens in the shower after masturbating which always puts me in a great mood.

In the closet, I changed into a Monse cutout wool turtleneck midi dress in dark grey and Bottega Veneta boots which work with everything and are extremely comfortable.