01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 1: Wear book
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 1: Wear book
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What is it like to woke up into a rich family? Probably... the happy horn that the poor can't imagine.

--By Cheng Youran

"She will continue on hunger strike?"

The man sat on the long table, his cuffs rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing his strong arms. A hint of mockery appeared on his incredibly handsome face: "Sometimes I don't know what she has in her head."

The maid who waited on the side bowed her head and argued: "Sir, the wife may be unwell. I'll call her again."

She hurried upstairs.

Speaking of this lady in her family, there is only one word-miserable! She was originally a third-rate actor in the entertainment industry, and anyone who saw her could step on her foot and marry her into a wealthy family. She was finally able to exhale, but she didn't know how popular she was.

The maid shook her head sighfully, went upstairs, and knocked on the door of the room: "Madam, can I come in?"

"Who?"

Cheng Youran opened her eyes, and she found herself lying on a silk bed. The room was luxurious, the size of a living room.

There is a private swimming pool beside the floor-to-ceiling windows at the end of the living room, sparkling in the sun.

"Madam, it's me."

The maid walked in and said with a worried look: "Mister came back as soon as he heard the news of your hunger strike. It means that he still has you in his heart, so go downstairs for dinner."

Looking at the maid's face, Cheng Youran's mind suddenly filled with many memories that did not belong to her. It turned out that she was put into a book of rich sweet pets and became a hard-working female partner to set off the hostess.

The female protagonist Gu Yao was born in a poor family like her, and she was mostly classmates since childhood. Both of them were mixed in the entertainment industry and married into rich families one after the other, and they were often compared by others.

There is a saying called “South, North and Li”, referring to the two top giants in China, the Lu family and the Li family, both of which started in real estate, and the south and the north have deep roots.

Not only did Gu Yao become a queen at a young age, but the male protagonist fell in love with her deeply. After marrying into Li's family, her husband and wife were affectionate, and no one in the entertainment industry would not envy her.

And she had nothing except beauty. After marrying the Lu family desperately, her parents-in-law didn't love her, and her husband didn't hurt her. However, there was a Gu Yao as a comparison. Within a few years of marrying a rich family, she changed from lively and bright to taciturn.

Many reporters have taken photos of her in front of her with laughter and tears. Whenever she mentions her name, others will say "miserable".

"Okay, I will go downstairs to eat right away."

She couldn't eat without going downstairs. Her stomach was groaning with hunger, and her legs trembled when she got out of bed, and she barely stood firm by holding on to the head of the bed.

Let's just say the most recent time, Chu Yao and her birthday on the same day, the male lead gave Gu Yao an 18 million cruise ship.

Her husband Lu Zixiao is a workaholic. He simply forgot about her birthday. He was busy going to the UK to buy a carbon fiber company. However, the media was caught up in the media as saying that he went to the UK to date his lover. The original owner was so excited that he went on a hunger strike.