25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 25: respite
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 25: respite
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Mr. Lu..."

Xu Chi bit his scalp and spoke.

The man in front of him was dressed in an elegant single-breasted suit, took off his glasses, and looked at him quietly.

...

After dinner, Cheng Youran practiced in the mirror. From laughing to crying, she changed little by little. Gradually, she discovered that the details are the most contagious.

After a complete round of exercises, she lay on the sofa and rested, and suddenly a message came from Weibo.

[Xu Chi] Please support the movie "Sharing Life". I will play the male No. 18 in the film. I can perform the blessing that I have cultivated for eight lifetimes with Senior Cheng Youran (Sahua)

Is Xu Chi crazy?

Cheng Youran's first reaction to Weibo was this. Not only she, but Xu Chi's fans implicitly doubted Xu Chi's mental state.

[Xu Chi's little angel] Please come out and get beaten by the agent! How come a good one is handed over to you by Xu Chi!

[A lot of fish] Brother, have you been a little tired from recording an album recently? Let’s rest, don’t...play Weibo

[Xu Chi's life is black] In the future, everyone should stop cursing. I think people are being cursed stupid.

Because from his debut to the present, Xu Chi has used his face to "believe as a murderer", speak no brains, and don't know how many people have been offended.

He had many fans. Investors asked him to act and act, but he didn't bow his head to others. This time, he was subdued and subdued.

Cheng Youran was shocked, really.

She put down her phone and stopped Fang Liuyun who was passing by the sofa, with a heavy tone: "Did you read the Weibo that Xu Chi posted?"

"Look."

Fang Liuyun nodded, changing his hand to hold the document.

Cheng Youran said with a serious face: "I shouldn't have called him that afternoon. I wondered that he seemed to be... mad at me."

Fang Liuyun:...

"That's because Xu Chi's brokerage company is a subsidiary of Deep Sea Culture, and Lu's happened to acquire Deep Sea Culture."

I don’t know when the door opened. Lu Zixiao wore only a blue shirt and walked in with a suit in one hand. He gave Cheng Youran a pitying look: "Understood?"

Cheng Youran:...... This is a mockery (ノ`⊿)ノ

[Your wife's mood value has been reduced to 70! 】

Lu Zixiao hung his suit on the coat rack and walked towards Cheng Youran with his long legs. Cheng Youran leaned on the sofa with his head resting on his hands.

Lu Zixiao leaned over, lowered his head, and said softly in her ear: "It's not just right."

"what is that."

Cheng Youran raised his head to face Lu Zixiao's face close at hand, his narrow eyes were dark, and the man pressed his lips. After a while, he uttered a few words faintly.

"What do you mean?"

These three words caught Cheng Youran's heart off guard like a chime. Her heart missed for a moment, and suddenly stopped for a second.