10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 10: Detention center
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 10: Detention center
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Cheng Youran—"

Gu Yao's smile suddenly froze, how could it be Cheng Youran?

"impossible!"

Yuan Yifei's reaction was more fierce than Gu Yao's. Originally, she felt that Cheng Youran had lost the same election as her, and Cheng Youran was more embarrassed than her, and her heart was balanced.

This time, Cheng Youran didn't choose the second female, but instead chose the heroine. She blurted out and asked, "Uncle, are you wrong?"

Yes, I was wrong.

Gu Yao's face looked a little better, except for this reason, she couldn't think of other reasons.

After all, Cheng Youran's acting skills are obvious to all, and she has just taken off the laurel of the Queen of Wisteria Flower Shadow, no one in the younger generation is more talented than her.

"correct."

Before the assistant director spoke, Meng Lang walked out immediately. He walked to Cheng Youran with a smile on his tired face: "I hope we can cooperate happily."

Cheng Youran stretched out her hand as usual: "Director Meng, happy cooperation."

Meng Lang was a little surprised at her humiliation. There are not many people in the entertainment circle who have this determination. Even when the actor Yan Junze first took on his movie, he was too excited to say it.

In fact, Cheng Youran only reacted slowly for half a beat. (. ̄□ ̄)ツ.

"I have something to do. Let's go ahead. We will sign the contract in a few days." Dao Meng smiled slightly, then walked towards the elevator, and the others didn't even look at it.

No one has any opinions. After all, Meng Lang was a maverick when he was not successful. At that time, some people said that he had a higher eye. Now they all compliment him on his maverick and being different from ordinary people.

Everyone looked at Gu Yao with sympathy or amusement. Gu Yao finally couldn't help it. He followed Meng Lang upstairs: "Director Meng, can you tell me why you chose Cheng Youran?"

—Choose inferior to her Cheng Youran.

Meng Lang stopped: "Your acting skills are very good, but Cheng Youran is like a person walking out of the script, like a flame."

"I understand."

The demeanor made Gu Yao not ask any more.

Meng Lang pressed the elevator, and as the elevator door slowly closed, his face gradually disappeared, and finally the elevator closed completely.

Everyone present subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, there was no way, even if Meng Lang didn't look at them, they were still stretched, even Yuan Yifei's back was straight.

After Meng Lang left, Cheng Youran finally reacted, trying to control herself not to be too excited, but the smile at the corner of her mouth couldn't be hidden, and her eyebrows were almost flying into the sky.

Lu Zixiao stood beside her, raised his eyebrows, and reminded calmly: "Cheng Youran, don't forget, whose credit is this?"

He didn't mind accepting a hug from Cheng Youran.

Remind her!

Cheng Youran recalled with emotion this week that Fang Liuyun coaxed her to endorse like a child, helping her fight monsters and upgrades in the game. He couldn't help holding Fang Liuyun and kissed her affectionately on her face.