09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 9: Try out
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 9: Try out
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A woman with a cold face wore a long red dress and a black motorcycle suit on her upper body. Her hair was thick as seaweed. Her facial features were not gaudy, but rather cold.

"Cheng Youran?"

When Meng Lang saw her first face, a burst of ecstasy surged in his heart, because she was so alike, she was like walking out of a script, and her beauty was as thrilling as a fire.

Gu Yao is very good, she can't make mistakes in her lines, gestures or expressions, but compared to her, it's too regular, as if a glass of white water is tasteless.

"Director Meng, hello."

Cheng Youran bowed to him.

"let's start."

Meng Lang handed her a two-page script, and returned to his seat without excitement. He had already figured out that no matter what Cheng Youran played, she would be the heroine of Fenghua.

Cheng Youran flipped through the script, and the lines on two pages of A4 paper were almost 3,000 words long, almost the length of a speech.

She looked at the script, her face gradually becoming solemn.

"If you can't memorize it, you can watch the script."

Meng Lang said encouragingly.

A assistant director wearing glasses shook his head disapprovingly: "As an actor, who can't even memorize his lines, what kind of actor?"

"I think it will stop here for today."

He said sarcastically.

The other assistant director laughed: "Your niece just couldn't recite her lines. That's not what you said."

Meng Lang stared at him coldly, and the assistant director wearing glasses stopped talking immediately, replaced by a flattering face.

Cheng Youran put the script on the table.

Meng Lang calmed his face: "You don't need to pay attention to him, you can watch the script play it."

After all, as famous as Cheng Youran for her beauty, her acting skills are the only one in the entertainment industry that has been rated as the worst acting actress every year.

"I got it."

Cheng Youran said in a usual tone.

Meng Lang was shocked: "Did you write it down?"

I knew that even Gu Yao took five minutes to memorize two pages of lines. Can Cheng Youran remember that it was faster than Gu Yao?

The deputy director wearing glasses said, "I advise you to watch it a few more times. When the time comes, the performance will be stumbling and wasting your time, and also wasting the time of Director Meng."

"I remember it all."

Cheng Youran nodded and memorized the information from her desk for a week. She didn't think it was a great thing, and her speed was not enough in front of Fang Liuyun. Fang Liuyun almost never forgets.

"Action!"

Meng Lang motioned for her to start.

Cheng Youran took a few deep breaths and brought herself into the role of the script. She slowly and slowly squatted on the ground, holding her knees with her hands: "Sometimes I wonder if people are like dandelions all their lives. "