07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 7: pet
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 7: pet
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The first hot search is Su Ruan Dang Xiaosan. She trembles and clicks. A trumpet called lute is full of photos and videos of her socializing with different men, or hugging or kissing, and those men can be her fathers at all ages. .

[Catnip] Does Su Ruan's fan face pain?

[Chi Chi] The road turned dark, tell the truth... If I were Cheng Youran, I would have to be killed by this white lotus anger. Suddenly, she felt a little pain.

[Women should treat themselves better] When will Donghai TV expel Su Ruan, a bitch! @东海电视台

"What to look at!"

More and more people looked at her, and her gaze became more and more explicit, she stood up and scolded everyone.

A woman who had conflicts with her on weekdays stood up and sneered: "What are you looking at? Look at Xiaosan."

Su Ruan was choked. The director came when she was at a loss. She stepped forward and held him as if she had seen a savior: "Director, you have to comment on me."

The director flicked away her hand immediately: "I am looking for you to inform you of something."

"What's up?"

Su Ruan suddenly had a bad premonition: "Don't listen to the rumors on the Internet. They are all deceptive. You know how I am."

The director coughed twice: "The station has received complaints from a large number of female audiences. There is really no way. The bosses have found me and asked what is going on. The station can only reluctantly make the decision to expel you..."

"Cheng Youran did the ghost, right?!"

Su Ruan could no longer remain calm, she finally knew that Cheng Youran was not an afterthought, but a powerful blow.

She shouldn't underestimate her.

The director sighed, and he held back his reprimand, only to ask: "Who is to blame for what you did yourself?"

Su Ruan suddenly lost his strength and sat down on the ground, but no one sympathized with her, and her eyes revealed more or less contempt.

...

After lunch, Cheng Youran lay on the sofa and swiped Weibo. Donghai TV had already issued a notice of employment, and Su Ruan was completely cold.

Perhaps to make up for her, Donghai TV station officially released her interview video in advance, mosaicing Su Ruan's face. In just one hour, the broadcast volume exceeded 130,000, and it is still growing.

Occasionally there were a few scolding her in the comments, and most of the comments were in support of her comeback.

[Watermelon Taro] It’s really unlucky to meet Su Ruan, the white lotus flower. I apologize for scolding you before. This kind of junior should step on it hard!

[Thousand Layer Cake] It’s very sincere, I hope you really want to act well.

[Lemon essence] Damn, does no one think Cheng Youran is more beautiful? The skin is several degrees whiter than Su Dog, and I am convinced of her looks

[Bald Tian Tian] Come on, sister

Lu Zixiao came back when she was reviewing the comments, but he did not come back alone. There was also a well-maintained lady with fine eyebrows, who looked graceful and luxurious.