51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 51: Official announcement
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 51: Official announcement
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next day, Cheng Youran was awakened by a rapid vibration of the phone. She slept in a dazed state, without opening her eyes, she put the phone to her ear: "Hey—"

"Hello You Ran, I’m Ye Qing from Southern TV Station. It’s like this. The station has made some changes to "Twenty-Four Hours of Madness". I want to invite you to participate in the filming again. I don’t know if your schedule is suitable. If it’s suitable ..."

"I'm not interested in not talking about it."

Cheng Youran yawned as soon as he heard the words of Southern TV Station and hung up.

In fact, it is understandable that the Southern TV Station hurriedly cut off contact with her, but now it is like everyone who has nothing to do.

She was kind of compelled.

"Twenty-Four Hours of Madness", whoever wants to go, anyway, she is completely uninterested.

"Dududu—"

There was a hang-up voice on the phone, and Ye Qing turned off her cell phone with an ugly expression. As a producer of the show, the guests were polite to her. Among them, there were many big names. Which actress is as big as Cheng Youran.

The planner on the side comforted her: "It's the same when changing individuals. There are many people who want to be on our show, and she will regret it later."

Ye Qing nodded slightly. After all, the configuration of "Twenty-Four Hours of Madness" is currently the highest among domestic reality shows, whether it is the main creator or the guest.

If it weren't for the topic of Cheng Youran, she wouldn't invite Cheng Youran over and over again.

She suddenly thought of someone: "What do you think of Gu Yao?"

The planner was surprised: "Why is she willing to come."

Although she is confident in the new program, she still knows it. She is lucky to be able to pull a senior like Lu Fei. As for Gu Yao, she never thought about it.

There is a popular saying in the circle that Gu Yao is not a famous director and does not accept the show. How can such Gu Yao be willing to come to the reality show?

Ye Qing looked at her differently: "You didn't read the newspaper?"

…………

At the dining table, Cheng Youran rarely read the newspaper because the headline in the newspaper was too conspicuous.

——"Li Zhichen broke his leg and was expelled from the richest family when the house leaked in the night rain"

Catchy, even a bit old-fashioned martial arts.

After Cheng Youran finished reading the newspaper, she couldn't help but glance at Lu Zixiao.

In the original book, Li Zhichen's life experience was not exposed until he inherited the Li family. As the heir of the Lu and Li family, Chunfeng was proud.

But now, his leg was broken and he was kicked out by the Li family. It is worth mentioning that his mother, Jiang Rou, did nothing. She deserves to be Lu Zhengrong's Bai Yueguang for many years and she has a smart wrist.

Lu Zixiao's complexion was as usual, and no mood swings could be seen in his drooping eyes.

It should have nothing to do with him... right.