28

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 28: Touch porcelain
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 28: Touch porcelain
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Everyone was shocked. It is not uncommon for the crew to tear up, but this is the first time I have seen this kind of touched porcelain.

"I can only fail this performance."

"+1."

"It was said before that Comrade Xu Xiao played poorly, and Comrade Xu Xiao played better than Tang Yuan."

Everyone began to whisper. The old seniors commented on Tang Yuan's performance on the spot, and the actresses started an extensive and profound academic exchange on the set.

Tang Yuan's agent was also dumbfounded. She hurriedly walked over and helped Tang Yuan, who was lying on the ground with her face covered, with a concerned tone: "Yuan Yuan, are you okay?"

Cheng Youran:...

Zhang Ping:...

Everyone:...

Suddenly, a low and cold voice came from behind Cheng Youran: "Of course she has something to do. I think I want to talk to her about the termination of the contract."

Cheng Youran turned his head. The man was wearing a dark gray suit, wide shoulders and narrow waist, with sharp eyebrows. Who was Lu Zixiao?

"Mr. Lu, Yuanyuan really didn't mean it. She was in bad condition today. She was NG many times. The sun was big at noon and her head was stunned." The agent patted Tang Yuan on the back and raised her head to explain, Lu Zixiao.

"Did you finish?"

Lu Zixiao asked lightly.

"Say... finished."

Tang Yuan's agent replied nonchalantly.

"You can leave when you're done."

Lu Zixiao stared at her coldly.

Gao Qiao, who was following Lu Zixiao, walked up to the agent and smiled at her slightly: "You are Miss Tang's agent, please follow me."

...

Wang Fei was sitting in the bus. The people in the bus were obviously not happy before they came. He wanted to take a photo with Yuanyuan, but he didn't see anyone and only got a signed photo from his agent.

"We did it too grandly and grabbed the limelight from Cheng Youran. I heard that she was on the Fenghua crew last time, and only a few fans visited the class. We came over 20, can she feel comfortable in her heart?" The forum moderator sighed. Tone.

Hearing the words of the moderator, Wang Fei looked at Lincheng, who was going away, and suddenly thought: "Then we are not causing trouble to Yuanyuan. For Lu's investment scene, Cheng Youran must wear small shoes for Yuanyuan."

"Not necessarily."

A gentleman with glasses spoke up: "Cheng Youran is not as bad as you guys said. I was quite fond of the fact that she was a fan last time."

"What do you know as an otaku who can only play games? Like her, it is operated by a professional team. There are only nine groups in the Weibo Water Army. All you see are human settings." The moderator shook his head.

"I do not think so."

Seeing a smell of fire|medicine appeared in the car, Wang Fei quickly moved away from the topic: "Did you go to the Weibo Square to check in today? I got up early today. I actually forgot."