22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 22: kiss
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 22: kiss
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhang Ping is very nervous.

Yesterday, a small industry group released news that Lu was planning to make a movie before July. The director has not yet decided. Interested parties brought their resumes to Mingguang Building for an interview at 9 o'clock in the morning.

There was ridicule in the group at that time.

[Director Li] Make a movie a month? Didn’t I say that I can see what I took? The audience who gave away movie tickets for nothing

[Editor Wang] A typical layman guides an insider. Chinese movies are so bad. They make decisions by shooting their foreheads.

[Guide Shen] Still have a unified interview? Holding a resume, he was silly to introduce himself, and even a somewhat famous director couldn't take this face off.

...

The group said impassioned and would rather stand starving to death than kneel to make money. Zhang Ping looked very ashamed. He would not come if it weren't for the purpose of earning milk powder for his newborn daughter.

He turned over the chat records in the group, thinking that no one came, and he didn't prepare anything yesterday, so he came over with a resume.

But when he walked into Mingguang Building, he knew that he was wrong, a big mistake.

Hey, isn't this Director Li?

He saw a familiar face. Before he could suppress his surprise, he watched Director Shen put his hand on Director Huang's shoulder, and the two chatted and laughed and passed him by his side.

A few of the people who scolded the most in the group came first. They not only prepared their own resumes, but also brought along the script they selected last night. The plot remembers to be so well-known, maybe even the lines can blurt out.

Seeing Zhang Ping, they still said hello without blushing, "What a coincidence, Xiao Zhang is also here."

Zhang Ping: ...the people in the circle are so dirty

He looked down at the few thin pages of resume in his hand, swallowed his saliva, and suddenly became nervous. He had never been so nervous before the Golden Bear Award announced the winning works.

—Because Lu's remuneration is so generous, not counting the box office share, the guarantee is 20 million!

Besides, directing Lu's first film, the value behind it cannot be measured by money.

"They...are here for an interview?"

As soon as Cheng Youran asked her words, she felt that more than two dozen hot eyes were cast on her, and she felt a little hairy in an instant.

"Didn't I tell you yesterday?"

Lu Zixiao raised his eyebrows and walked into the meeting room.

This Cheng Youran really has no impression.

She glanced around at a group of directors who were holding their resumes and showing expectations. She hadn't changed her mood for a while, and several professional words popped up in her mind from time to time.

I thought it was to compete with a group of actresses, who would have thought that a group of famous directors would choose her!

She really is so good.

Cheng Youran sighed sighfully, and followed Lu Zixiao into the door of the conference room.

The first person to come in was a fat bald man. He handed his resume to Lu Zixiao, then cleared his throat and began to introduce himself: "I graduated from the Chinese Opera Directing Department. Last year, "Ink" was nominated for the Golden Horse Award..."