27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 27: Rollover
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 27: Rollover
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"You must have heard it wrong."

Cheng Youran denied her face red and heartbeat: "My voice is quite popular. When I was in high school, nine out of ten said that my voice was like his former classmate."

"Yes."

Yan Junze looked at her quietly, scrutinizing, and his tone was calm.

Cheng Youran glanced at the beginning with a guilty conscience.

"The second scene, filming started."

Not far away, the assistant director yelled to gather with his horn. Cheng Youran heaved a sigh of relief. After saying goodbye to senior, he ran to Director Zhang.

The blue school uniform was blowing in the wind, and it felt like a high school in an instant.

"This scene in which you and Tang Yuan are under the flag stage is filmed. You are familiar with the script again." Zhang Ping watched her come, told her about the trick, and went to see the camera.

Probably a director with a background in photography has an almost demanding requirement for the lens. Cheng Youran has no choice but to spend most of the director's fee on the lens.

"I will touch up your makeup."

The makeup artist of the crew took a puff and patted Cheng Youran's face, with a bit of envy, and said: "Your skin is much better than other female stars."

Originally, she knew that Cheng Youran was going to be a high school student, and she was still a little worried about how to design the makeup base to create a natural and transparent girly feeling.

But when she saw the real Cheng Youran, she knew that she was worrying too much.

Cheng Youran's skin was as white as glowing under the sun, and his eyes were clear. Putting on his school uniform was like walking out of a book.

Tang Yuan also walked over and took off the thin cardigan he was wearing to the agent. Hearing these words, he asked in a low voice, "Is my skin bad?"

"Not bad, not bad."

Tang Yuan's agent comforted.

After the makeup artist finished the makeup, Cheng Youran leaned on the pillar of the flag-raising platform and looked at the script. This scene was her and Tang Yuan's rival.

She frowned as she watched.

"What's wrong, Sister Youran."

Xiao Su walked over with her coat and asked cautiously: "Is it because I can't remember the lines? I bought a teleprompter online, and I got it in the car."

"Prompter?"

Cheng Youran's volume suddenly increased, but after everyone looked at her, she lowered her voice: "Can you believe my professional ability, cough, Lu Zixiao asked you to buy it?"

"No, I bought it myself."

Xiao Su shook his head like a rattle.

He still has some conscience.

Cheng Youran clenched the script in his hand.

The filming time is tight. When the film was not turned on, she stayed up all night at home to memorize the script. Lu Zixiao would always hide her script intentionally or unconsciously and let her go to bed earlier.

Once she couldn't help but ran to question, Lu Zixiao sat on the sofa and read the newspaper, curled up her index finger and tapped lightly on her forehead: "It seems that there is only one possibility."