35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 35: Little black house
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 35: Little black house
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Then... let's go."

Cheng Youran couldn't help but glanced at the hospital bed more. Is it so useful? After lying down for a while, her head no longer hurts.

Lu Zixiao looked at her and made a soft "um" sound.

Cheng Youran waited at the door for Lu Zixiao to change into medical clothes.

She didn't wait long before Lu Zixiao came out. He was dressed in an expensive Brioni suit. He was tall and straight, with narrow eyes. The setting sun fell on the bridge of his nose, casting a deep shadow.

Suits are more suitable for him.

Cheng Youran suddenly thought.

"Let's go."

Lu Zixiao raised his eyebrows.

He strode towards the hospital door, walking fast with long legs, Cheng Youran fell behind him, but Gao Qiao followed Cheng Youran all the time.

"Seriously injured patients please make way!"

Suddenly, two nurses hurried past the front door pushing a metal stretcher, whistling with the wind.

Cheng Youran leaned against the wall subconsciously, unexpectedly his leg hooked on the rest chair next to the consulting room, the mobile phone in his hand fell heavily onto the chair, and then rolled to the ground.

When she was about to fall to the cold ground, Lu Zixiao, who had been walking forward, suddenly stretched out his arm to grab her by the collar, and lifted her upright.

Lu Zixiao was a head taller than her, and with a click, she slammed into the man's solid chest, but it was not the ground, she breathed a sigh of relief with lingering fears.

Lu Zixiao let go of her collar, her narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and the dark pupils reflected a slight light. He frowned and asked, "Cheng Youran, do you want me to hold you?"

Cheng Youran: ... Is that you okay?

As soon as she wanted to deny, Lu Zixiao put his hands on her waist, put his head on her shoulders, and sprayed hot breath on her neck.

Gave her a soft hug.

"Hold it." His voice was with a low-pitched smile, and his voice was as close as it was in Cheng Youran's ear, itchy as a feather brushed across his skin.

Cheng Youran's heartbeat suddenly accelerated uncontrollably, and at the same time she could feel Lu Zixiao's heart beating vigorously.

Fortunately, Lu Zixiao let her go, bent over to pick up the phone that fell on the ground, and he was about to hand it to Cheng Youran.

Ding Dong—

A message suddenly appeared on the screen.

[Old Ford] Your collection of "I Only Love Your Body" (Lu Zixiao x Feng Tiantian) is updated

Who is Feng Tiantian?

Lu Zixiao twisted his eyebrows, a trace of confusion on his handsome face.

When Cheng Youran looked at Lu Zixiao's expression, a bad premonition suddenly appeared in her heart. She took a step forward and prepared to quietly get back the phone.

Unexpectedly, Lu Zixiao glanced at her, unceremoniously holding the phone high, she couldn't reach her with her feet on the pad.

What's even more exaggerated is that he drove away.