18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 18: Boot up
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 18: Boot up
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"He is good-looking, or am I good-looking?"

Lu Zixiao has a **** voice. Because of the shower, a few drops of water were stained on the ends of her hair, which fell on her throat and fell to Cheng Youran's collarbone.

who is he?

When Cheng Youran was asked, her first reaction was to hide her phone under the pillow. After a few seconds, she tentatively said: "Xie Jinzhou?"

Even the name can be remembered so clearly.

Lu Zixiao gritted his teeth, and the strange emotion in his chest became stronger and stronger. He knelt on one knee on the bed and enveloped Cheng Youran under him. He gasped, "What do you mean?"

Cheng Youran said that Xie Jinzhou is still good-looking, somewhere between a boy and a man, so beautiful that he is indistinguishable from the male and female, and his voice is still sweet.

However, as Lu Zixiao's tenth-level scholar, Cheng Youran calmly said: "Of course you are good-looking, he doesn't have you..."

When Cheng Youran said this, she suddenly had a meal. Xie Jinzhou's skin was whiter than Lu Zixiao, her eyes were bigger than Lu Zixiao, and her face was smaller than Lu Zixiao. She couldn't praise it.

"Um?"

The man's raised eyes stared at her dangerously, and Cheng Youran blurted out: "His skin is too white, his eyes are too big, and his face is too small. I like your type with well-balanced features."

Hearing her words, Lu Zixiao raised his eyebrows, obviously very useful, and his tone of voice became higher unconsciously: "What else?"

Cheng Youran: ... almost done

But when she raised her head and met Lu Zixiao's dark eyes, his eyes contained imperceptible expectations, like a Siamese cat coquettishly begging her to be smooth.

Such gaze...Who can stand it?

I'm sorry, Xie Jinzhou.

Cheng Youran took a deep breath and spoke for ten minutes: "Xie Jinzhou can't be compared with you at all. If you insist, it will be one world at a time..."

"Who is the sky and who is the earth?"

Lu Zixiao pricked his ears and listened very carefully.

"Of course you are heaven and he is earth!"

Cheng Youran answered categorically.

Then she saw Lu Zixiao, who had always been cold-faced, smiled. When he smiled, his eyebrows were crooked, like a spring breeze, and he looked like two people coldly before.

But after a while, he remembered something, and said in a serious tone: "Cheng Youran, don't think I am a coaxing person."

He looked away: "I'm just drunk."

Cheng Youran couldn't help but speak, with a slightly cautious tone: "Did you forget... I am an actor?"

As soon as she finished her words, Lu Zixiao's expression changed rapidly at a speed visible to the naked eye, green and white, his handsome face was stained with a clear blush, and he said in shame, "Sleep!"

"Okay, Brother Lu."

The light switch was at hand, and Cheng Youran turned the light off (quite) very (for) the main reason (regretfully). It was the first time she saw Lu Zixiao's wonderful expression.