Part three

Sophia

I only had three hours to get ready. I had just got out the shower, I made sure everything was shaved and exfoliated. I washed my hair thoroughly and body. I went into my room after drying my hair and saw a few strange people in my room.

"Um hello?"

They all turned to me. "Dear, come sit we need you to get ready. Hair, makeup!"

Ohh, they were the stylists. I nodded and sat down in my makeup chair in front my very large mirror with lightbulbs on the side, creating the best lighting for everything.

They began working on my long hair and started on the makeup I wanted. I chose a simple look with red lipstick and for my hair I just wanted it curled with a little bit up and the rest down.

After about two and a bit hours later they were finally done and have packed their stuff away and out of my room. I got my dress out of my large walk in wardrobe and laid it out on my bed. I unzipped it all the way down and pulled the big dress out.

It was a strapless, red ball gown with lace all over the beautiful, soft silk. I put my matching set of Victoria Secrets red underwear on and stepped into my dress. I pulled it up and knew I wouldn't be able to lace it up myself.

"MUM!" I shouted as loud as I could. "MUM!"

She came into my room wearing a beautiful sleek emerald dress. She looked so stunning. "Come on you need to be ready in ten minutes. James is very impatient."

"Help me lace it up please mama," I asked. My mum laughed before lacing it up for me, making sure it was tight and would hold everything in place.

After a couple of minutes the dress was on. I grabbed my black, red souled heels and put them on. I sprayed my favourite scent on me, grabbed my phone and left my room.

I met my father at the top of the stairs, my heels clicking on the marble floors grabbing his attention. He turned around and he gasped. I giggled as he wiped his teary eye.

"Mio amore, you look absolutely gorgeous," my father said as he linked arms with me and began walking down the stairs. I saw my mum and brothers taking pictures of us. I finally met the eyes of James as he stared at me with his mouth slightly open. We made eye contact and I blushed instantly.

He wore a black suit, white dress shirt with a red tie and red handkerchief in the top pocket. His hair was perfectly styled and looked so handsome.

After taking pictures with my family my mum insisted I take a few with James. He walked over to me, he gently pulled me close to him and I heard my mum already taking photos.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "you look absolutely gorgeous doll."

Chills ran up my spine and I let out a giggle as he pulled back looked down at me.

"You look very handsome," I smiled up at him.

"I know," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and he turned very serious. "Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Okay let's get going we're already behind schedule," my father said. "I'll see you two in a bit."

They all left the house, leaving me and James alone. He pulled two boxes out of his jacket and handed them to me. I looked at him confused then opened the first box.

"Cazzo," I whispered. It was a beautiful diamond necklace. The second box was of matching diamond earrings. I put the earrings in.

"Can I?" James said from behind me. I nodded and handed him the necklace. He bought it in front of me then clipped it at the back.