Part seventeen

"Baby it will, you have to relax," he cooed as he crawled onto the bed, kissing all over my body, gradually going up my body. He reached my neck and placed more meaningful kisses there, I grabbed his face with my smaller hands and looked at him in his lustful eyes.

"It's going to hurt," I whispered. His dick was massive. Like break you in half, my cervix is going to hate me for the rest of my life.

"Of course it will, if your not ready we can wait, I'll wait until your fu-."

"I am I am it's just, it's fucking huge," I laughed. His ego must be as big as his dick.

"I know," he smirked as he lowered his head and kissed me passionately on the lips. He invaded my mouth with his tongue and I fought for dominance. He let me win for once and I took control of the kiss. He pulled back slightly. "You ready?"

I nodded as I moved from his mouth to his neck, distracting me for the pain I'm going to feel. He slid his right hand down my body and stroked his length a few times before lining it up with my entrance. I sucked on his neck in different places, leaving my love bites behind.

He slowly pushed in.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I opened my legs widen for him, hopefully it was accommodate easier.

James stopped about half way and got into a more comfortable position. He held my waist and hovered over me so it's like we're making love. We are making love.

"You feel so good Sophia," he groaned. I snacked my arms around his neck and my hands in his hair. He didn't move for a minute or so and it felt more pleasurable than pain.

"Please move," I whispered.

"You sure?"

"James please," I moaned. I bucked my hips upwards hoping to find some sort of cure for my ache.

He pushed all the way in and I felt so full. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in. My breathing became heavy as his movements quickened.

"Fuck baby," he groaned deeply.

His hips moved quicker and hit every right spot inside me. His hand moved from my waist to my clit. His thumb rubbed circles on my clit and I felt the feeling that I was about to pass out from the pleasure.

"James!" I moaned loudly. I felt the same sensation earlier when I was close to my release.

"That's it doll, moan my name," he rasped out. "Cum for me Sophia, be a good girl and cum for me."

Hearing his words I gave him my orgasm. I nearly screamed from the intensity, he really made me see stars. He was fucking me with quick movements as I came down from my high. God he looked so good when he was being a soft dominant for me.

After a few minutes, his movements became sloppy and I knew he was about to come himself. I pulled his head down to my lips and kissed him with all the passion I have. After a couples minutes his filled me up with his come. After a while he slowly pulled out.

He collapsed onto of me and held me tightly as he regained his breath and I regained mine. I felt so tired after that and all I did was lay there and moan. It was the best first experience ever, most girls don't even get to have an orgasm so I know I'm a lucky woman.

"I'm sorry," James said after a while of us being in silence. I'm confused.

"Why are you sorry?" He buried his face in my bare chest and mumbled something inaudible. "What?"