Twenty three

Bucky potentially wants a family.

So do I.

But what's better than to start a family with a dog? It's a clever idea, I know. The dog is a responsibility and so is a baby except it's not as easy but still something to look after. A baby is much more responsibility as you have to change them multiple times a day, wash, feed, cloth, waking up at silly hours, and so on. Then they start to get older. More trouble.

That's parenthood.

If you can't do that, or don't want to for the rest of your life, we'll maybe not somethings, but don't have a child if you simply can't look after them. Your life will change, that's expected, your relationship will change and see if you can work together or not.

"He's that one......in the water bowl," the lady pointed our dog out.

Of course. Our dog had to be the one in the water bowl, having a bath. Bucky looked at me with an unreadable expression and I didn't know if to smile or cry. So I stayed neutral.

"You do realise these dogs are big, protective and need training," James said looking at me.

"So pretty much you and we will but look at him," I smiled. We both looked at our dog as he rolled around the small pen all by himself. All the other dogs had already left but no one wanted our little baby because he was 'trouble' but I already know he's a softy. He's eight and a half weeks old and already pretty big.

"That's a cane corso baby," he smiled sarcastically.

"Dude he's Italian, so am I, they are cute and protective and so on," I smiled as I picked our little black-furred, bright eyed dog up holding him close to my chest. He stared into my eyes and I kissed him on the nose, he wagged his tail. I passed him to Bucky. "What are you going to name him?"

"Loki," he whispered.

"I swear that's Thor's brothers name?" I asked out loud.

"Yeah but our little guy is already going to cause a lot of mischief."

Fair point.

After making sure that everything was okay to take Loki, we all got in the car after Bucky snatched the keys out of my hand, saying he was driving because I'd kill us all with my reckless driving.

"We have to stop off at a pet store," I said holding Loki on my lap. I'm already in love with this beautiful dog.

"You already love him more than me and you've known it for literally two minutes," Bucky side-eyed me.

"Pet store," I said pointing at the pet store, that was conveniently open 24/7.

One and a half thousand dollars later, we were back on the road again.

"I still don't know why we need all of that for a dog," Bucky complained, again. I'm starting to think I went overboard with the items we got Loki but you can never be sure. "Who needs an umbrella that clips onto the harness? And the shoes? What the fuck, he's a dog."

"You never know," I muttered kissing Loki on the nose. Bucky looked at us with disapproval before Loki barked playfully and then he smiled at us.

A couple of hours later we finally arrived back home. Well I didn't exactly know because I fell asleep in the car, but I'm guessing that Bucky carried me in and put me in bed. It was pretty late anyway when I woke up.

I stumbled out of bed, only wearing Bucky's T-shirt, and went into our bathroom to do my business and sort myself out. Making myself some-what present-able. I went out in search of someone but the house was silence, almost to much silence. I looked all around the house but I didn't find anyone.