Twenty one

"Who are you?" I asked. His grip on me tightened and it was uncomfortable but I tried to remain calm. I looked around for Bucky but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"He's not going to save you baby," his sickly voice spoke in my ear over the loud music. He kissed my neck and it was so wrong, it felt wrong.

"Get the fuck off me, you pervert!" I hissed uncomfortably, hoping someone would help or at least be a distraction. But to my disappointment, no one even blinked an eye this way.

But then again James wouldn't leave me unprotected. I know because he's always got an eye on me when we're in public or even the guards stationed outside of the house if I leave the house. I looked over to see the bouncer looking my direction whilst talking into an earpiece. He winked at me and I smiled back at him knowing he's doing something about it.

I want him to be my bodyguard with Adriano. I miss him, I haven't seen him for ages, we need to catch up.

"What do you want from me asshole?"

"You shouldn't talk to men like that, does your husband like it when you talk with that potty mouth. It's unnatural," he said making me and my feminist side angry. I was going to give him a mouthful of words but someone beat me to it.

"I love that mouth of hers, gets her into a lot of trouble though," he smirked playing nice, "now get the fuck off my wife."

Not so friendly. I'm not complaining.

"Or what?"

Just as he said that the man moved his hand and groped my breasts whilst he was sneering in my ear. I fought against his hold and I kicked my leg behind me and to his dick, making sure my heel digging painfully on his small penis. He let go of me slightly and I took that to my advantage, elbowing his face he fell back slightly but before he could I grabbed the back of his hair and brought it down to my knee as hard as I could.

I felt something crack, hopefully his nose, as I pushed him down to my feet. I took a few steps back and hit a wall, of muscle.

"You can show me how serious you are now," I joked reaching out for his hand behind me. When he entwined our fingers together I felt a little more safe. I can handle myself but I panic quick and that's something Adriano couldn't get out of my system with years and years of training.

"Take him to the warehouse," he ordered the bouncer, who came out of nowhere.

"Yes boss," the nice bouncer from earlier replied. He took the unconscious Russian and threw him over his shoulder as if he weighed nothing and walked away.

James put an arm around my waist and guided me outside and to his car. The car was now parked outside and he opened the passenger side for me and I went to get in but I stopped in my tracks.

"James! Baby, are you leaving me?" This, bimbo asked my James THAT question.

"This night gets better and better doesn't it?" I laughed with no humour intended. The woman gave me a dirty look before placing both her arms on James.

"We didn't get to finish our," she looked over at me before whispering in his ear.

"Fuck off," he growled and urged me in the car.

"Sorry I'm interrupting, I'll give you two a minute," I said dryly, getting in the car and shutting the door. Tired and annoyed. That's what I was feeling. And hungry. And thirsty. And like I want to cry.