Part five

The sound of light snoring woke me up. I opened my eyes, mentally thanking myself for shutting the curtains last night otherwise I would have been blinded by the wrong grace, I looked down to see a huge arm wrapped around me and his leg in between mine. His head was buried in the crook of my neck.

I didn't move. First, I didn't want to wake him up, second, I would loose my warmth because the covers have been knocked off during the night. How did we even end up in this position? It was pretty comfor-table if I don't say say so myself.

James phone rang and his head shot up instantly. His tired eyes looked at me before groaning. He reached over and grabbed his phone before cuddling back onto me.

"What?"

"The Russians have stolen the cocaine shipment that arrived early this morning," I heard a mans voice through the phone. James groaned again before muttering a low 'fuck', which was hot!

"Was anyone caught? Do you have people looking into it?" He questioned the man over the phone. James moved his body so he was on top of me, hugging my torso as he laid his head on my stomach. His body between my legs. Not in a dirty way.

I played with his hair because I was bored and the man on the phone started talking again. I admit I was earwigging, don't hate me.

"We have men on it already. There was one man left behind, he's injured."

"He will be when I get there, the Russian bastard. Is there any urgent business I personally need to take care of?"

"Nope I can handle things until you get here. Have fun with your wife lover boy," I heard the man kiss into the phone.

"Fuck off," he growled before ending the call and throwing his phone on the bed. He tightly hugged my bare torso as I continued playing with his soft, brown locks. He moaned at the feeling.

I want to know why he's so affectionate one minute and the next he wants to murder you. He's so bi-polar.

I grab my phone and shoot my brothers a quick text on the group chat we have, telling them we have something very important to do and I need them.

"Who was that?" James asked looking up at me. I lowered my phone so I could meet his eyes. Oh those beautiful blue eyes. 

"My brothers," I answered simply, shrugging my shoulders. Our eyes not breaking contact.

"What's so important?"

I laughed. This man is so persistent on asking questions, I'm tired already and I've just woken up.

"It's important and you don't need to know," I said shoving him off me. Honestly, it was difficult but I managed it. Adriano's training finally paid off. I went into my bathroom, done my business and opened the door to see James already there with his huge arms holding onto the door frame.

"Tell me," he demanded as I ducked under his arm. I walked into my wardrobe and started looking at outfits. I picked out a simple pair of black leggings and a little black top. I went to walk to my draws where I keep my underwear when I saw James already looking through there.

Excuse me!?

I was about to shout at him when he picked my favourite matching set and held it up. It was just simple black lace lounge set but the way it was held together made it comfortable and sexy all at the same time.

I snatched it off him, "thank you. Your girl needs some privacy. Stupid men," I muttered the end.

I turned around and walked back to where I put my clothes and was about to take my top off but James was still in here.