Part ten

I'm getting married in an hour. I'm getting married in an hour. I'm getting married in an hour.

I was looking in the mirror as I sat in my dress and veil with my hair and makeup done professionally. I put the necklace and earrings James got me because I think they are so pretty. The diamond chain goes with anything and looks so delicate. It had a beautiful charm in the middle of a elegant sliver butterfly.

I took a few deep breaths in and out to try and get rid of my nerves, or at least calm them down. I walked out of my bedroom before I could drown myself in the bath or jump out of my window. I held the front of my dress up as I carefully walked down the stairs. There was a bunch of men at the bottom of the stairs, no doubt our security. My father walked out of the living room looking stressed as ever but when he saw me his eyes instantly softened at the sight of me.

I smiled brightly at him as I got to the bottom of the stairs and I was engulfed in a big hug.

"Have you seen my little girl anywhere, I can't find her?" He smiled sadly seeing me all grown up.

"Right here daddy," I whispered as I kissed his cheek, getting lip stick on him. I laughed at him and wiped his cheek.

"Let's get going mio amore," he said leading me out of the door and outside to see our driveway full of backend out sports cars and g-wagons. There was a black Bugatti divo with white ribbons on the front, I knew this was the car I'd be riding in. God it was a beautiful car. I made my dad take a few pictures of me with the car and he had enough so I took my phone off him.

I bunched my dress up and struggled to get in the car. After about ten minutes of struggling we finally were off to get yours truly married. I didn't know about where the ceremony or the venue was. I was totally in the dark. I was fidgeting with my bracelet trying to relieve some tension because I had no way of getting rid of it sat in this big dress and in this car.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realise we came to a stop until my dad opened the door holding his hand out. I bunched my dress up in one hand and put my other hand in his. He helped me sort my dress out and that's the moment my three brothers came out of the massive building where I guessed that's where my groom was waiting.

I looked up at Dante and Michele as they both looked blown away from my presence. Dante handed me a big bouquet of white roses, each rose had its own diamond and they were beautiful. The black ribbon holding them together had diamonds poked into them to hold them in place. I thanked him and walked over to Xavier, who to my surprise, had a few tears rolling down his stone cold face.

"I thought you said you wouldn't cry?" I smiled softly as his arms engulfed me in a big brotherly hug.

"Our plan still stands?" He whispered as my father was close by, he wiped his tears and smiled at me.

"Of course it does," I said as my father came to our side.

"You ready?"

I nodded as my brothers wished me luck and left us to go into the building to be seated. I heard music playing so I knew this was my time to go out there.

"I'm scared daddy," I whispered as I looked up at my father. We stood behind two big doors with my arms wrapped around his.

"I'll be there the whole time princess," he kissed my cheek as the big doors opened. I took a deep breath in and took my first step towards my doomed future. Maybe a bit dramatic? No, never.

We slowly walked down the isle as many people whispered about how beautiful I looked. I saw James' family all looking at me with wide eyes, good or bad? What happens if his parents don't like me, or his sister? Oh not the sister!