Part thirteen

*mentions of rape towards the end of the chapter*

Sorry

Two weeks later.

I had all my things here and it felt more homey and comfortable. All my clothes and bits were neatly stored in the walk in wardrobe and my hygiene products are stationed in the bathroom and all of my other bits are scattered over the house.

It has been two weeks since me and James got married and things haven't been to bad, so to speak. He would wake me up some mornings and tell me he's going to work and what time he would be back or he would leave me a letter with a coffee next to it. Which was  really sweet and put a smile on my face but I haven't seen a lot of him as he was always back late. Steve kept me company most of the time but he left me to do his duties. My brothers were busy but would text me everyday and so did my parents.

I missed them a lot and it was just all so different. I was so bored in this house and James wouldn't let me leave after what happened with the car. I couldn't stay locked up forever. I wanted to go home.

Sometimes Teresa, the woman who works in the house, was here in the mornings. She said she cleans and cooks breakfast for everyone, which was cute of her despite being paid for it.

I was currently sat on the sofa rewatching Sons Of Anarchy because I absolutely love that show and Jax was a beautiful sight to stare at. It was around three in the evening and I was staring blankly at the telly, so spaced out I didn't even realise James was standing next to me.

"Hello? Earth to Sophia," he said as he snapped his fingers in my face.

"Hi," I blinked a few times before focusing back on the screen where the handsome Jax was, he was smoking a cigarette and holding a beer.

"What's up with you?" He furrowed his eyes brows. I groaned when he stood in front of the television when I didn't answer him, "not a fan of repeating myself Sophia."

I rolled my eyes at him, "I'm bored in this house James, I have no one here. I'm lonely and all I have is this beautiful man to entertain me."

"You think he's good looking?" He raised his eye brows in anger.

"Is that all you got out of that," I groaned as I threw my head back. I felt him staring at me, I opened my eye to see him angrily staring at me. "Stop it, jealo-usly doesn't look good on you."

"I don't appreciate my wife looking at other men," he said as a matter of factly. The audacity of men, they don't want us to look at other men but have a body count larger than a whole state. Make it make sense.

"You go to strip clubs for business, I'm allowed to look at a guy, fully clothed I might add, through a tv," I said as got up, I hopped over the back of the sofa and headed into the kitchen. I began getting the ingredients to make creamy chicken pasta because I am starving, I forgot to eat lunch so I'm going to have early dinner and a snack later.

"How'd you know?" James asked siting down on a stool.

"I'm a woman, we find out everything. Besides my brothers are mafia men to," I smiled as I put the cooker on and began boiling the water. I chopped all the ingredients up and put it in the oil covered pan and it began frying. I began making the sauce and added it in.

"That smells good," James said as he came behind me, he slid his arms around my waist and pulled his body against mine. "Mm so do you."

"Stop," I laughed, "I still don't like you."

He kissed my neck and sucking on that sweet spot making me let out a breathless inaudible moan. I felt something hard poking my back, then I heard James groan.