Part nineteen

James Barnes POV

It's been a couple of weeks since our little holiday and honestly my life hasn't been better, Steve noticed I have a pep in my step when I come into the office in the morning or the warehouse. He doesn't know that we've been fucking like rabbits, well I don't think he knows.

He probably does but I'm not telling him shit because no one deserves to know what that crazy woman makes me feel.

She's been learning new things as we fuck almost every night a couple of times and even in the morning. She's one naughty, horny girl. There's me thinking she's innocent but boy was I wrong, and I'm never wrong reading people.

Anyway, today was the days I dread because it's the legit business that needs to be done. I can't skip anymore days for a while. I'm sat in my big office in my leather chair replying to one of my thousands of important emails, they are all the same just worded different and I'm getting so frustrated  already. It's only one pm.

My phone started ringing, I didn't bother to check the caller id, probably something illegal I need to deal with. Why can't they call Steve on days like these?

"Yeah," I answered.

"Wow, remind me what the argument was about?" My beautiful wife exclaimed dramatically.

"Sorry baby," I sighed and massaged my temple with my hand.

"Long day?"

"You know it," I said putting my phone on speaker as I returned to the emails and paperwork. "What's my favourite girl been up to?"

"Went to see my family for a couple of hours this morning and I spoke to your sister on the phone," she sighed.

"What did she want?" I asked putting my focus on the phone.

"She just wanted to see if you were okay," she explained before adding, "you should call or see them more often."

"Yeah I know."

I know I should but I'm so busy all the time. It's still not an excuse to not see my mother and sister. I'll invite them over more often.

Ping.

"You should probably check that, it could be impor-tant," I could see the smirk she was wearing.

"What have you been up- fucking hell," I groaned. The important message was a picture of Sophia in light blue lingerie, the camera angle was low and her head was tilted back with her small hand on her throat. "I'm setting that as my lock screen."

"Oh my god! Bucky no because everyone will see," she whined.

"Fine home screen then but I don't care, everyone can see how lucky I am," I comprised. "I don't mind sending a dick pic and you setting it as your lock screen."

"Oh no because I have a really sweet one of us in the water with you holding me, remember?"

"Your so sweet," I smiled sending a reply to an email.

"Will you be back for dinner?"

"Yeah, what we thinking of making?" I secretly loved making dinner with my stunning wife because she was so gorgeous when she focused of something. Especially when she bends over the counter to read the recipe. That ass!