Part seven

Inspiration for the dress.

————

I looked around me and I was back in my room. How I got here, not sure? I fell asleep in the car so Dante must've brought me back up to my room. The door to my bathroom opened and revealed a nearly naked James. I looked down his naked torso, Jesus that V-line is dangerous.

"Why is he here?" I groaned to myself. He can't know that I secretly can actually stand him. I know we're getting married in about a week and few days but christ give me some space. I don't even like him. Who is he? A sexy man your going to marry. Stop.

"He is here to make sure your alright," he stated as he put his watch back on, "I'm your fiancé after all."

"Not by choice," I whispered putting a pillow on my face. I heard James shuffling over my room so I took the pillow of my head. Oh shit. "Nice ass."

He pulled his boxers all the way up and stepped into his suit trousers. He turned around and winked at me. He then smirked, "I know baby girl."

He put his belt on and buckled it up as I admired his body. He was covered in tattoos on his upper half and perfect styled hair. He still had his beard, which looked great on him, it made him look more handsome. Either way with or without he looks good.

"Fuck," I whispered from pain. This pain better go before my wedding otherwise I'm not going. James was at my side handing me a bottle of pills and whiskey.

"Whiskey? It's like seven in the morning," I nearly yelled at him.

"It's the only thing in here and it's eleven," he shrugged. I groaned before taking them both and swinging two pills. He still didn't have a shirt on but I wasn't complaining.

"Where's my brothers?"

"There all downstairs, why?" He asked as he was texting someone off of his phone.

"I'm going out," I said as I walked into my wardrobe.

"What!"

I picked out a pair of plain black leggings, a black tight tank top and got one of Xavier's old Armani jumpers. I then got a set of underwear and took the clothes I was wearing off.

"Where are you going? You've just got out of hospital!" James nearly shouted. Why was he this angry?

"I need to get my dress because we don't have long and I may not want this wedding to happen but I want to look drop dead gorgeous. Okay?" I answered as I put my jumper on. I pulled on a pair of white ankle socks and put my Nike air Jordan's on.

"Sophia this isn't the time to be stubborn I-," he was cut off by the loud ring of his phone. He rolled his eyes and answered it. His eyes widened. After the call ended he was beyond pissed.

He stormed out of the wardrobe and I followed him. He was putting the rest of his clothes on. As he done that I brushed my teeth and hair quickly. When I got out he was tying his shoe laces up. He sent a quick text to someone and stormed out of my room.

I followed him out of my room. "What's got you in a mood?"

"The fucking Russians," he said as we walked next to each other.

"What about them?" What could the Russians want. We have peace with them, as far as I know anyway.

"Their the ones that attacked you, Sophia," he snapped.

"And Xavier," I mumbled. He turned to look at me with a disapproval glance, "what I wasn't the only one in my beautiful, now ruined car."

"I couldn't care less about the car, you could've been killed," he shook his head at me.