Part twenty four

Sophia's POV

"Who's fucking slut are you?" James moaned over my music that we had both forgotten about. He pounded into me I could barely think of the words to answer his question. His cock made me feel so full. I was nearly on my fourth orgasm of the night and he hasn't even come once yet. "Hhmm?"

"Yours," I nearly screamed in pleasure. His thumb was rubbing circles on my oversensitive clit, "FUCK! James!"

"I'm not gonna last long," He groaned as I felt his dick twitch inside of me and he spilt his come inside of me. "Fucking hell."

He slowly pulled out and large amounts of come spilt out of my pussy.

"I love you," I muttered as I pulled him down for a kiss.

"I love you so fucking much baby," he said against my lips. "Come on get dressed I have a surprise for you."

"Dude I don't think I can walk that far," I whimpered at the pain between my legs. I know this man respects me but he fucked me disrespectfully.

"Dude?"

"Bucky, congratulations I can't walk."

He smirked at me and picked me up bridal style, he captured my lips in a kiss as he walked us to the bathroom. I had a quick bath, not washing my hair as I did it this morning, and got a Christmasy outfit on as Bucky requested.

I put a dark red velvet dress that was strapless and white fur on the hems of the dress. I had also put white lingerie underneath it. I slipped into red Louboutins and styled my hair simply but beautifully. I looked in the floor to ceiling mirror to see how I looked, if it wasn't to red with the lipstick, but I think I looked pretty.

I saw Bucky leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over watching me with his beautiful eyes. He caught my eye in the mirror and held eye contact as he strolled over, hugging me from behind, he began kissing my collarbone with gentle kisses.

"Come on doll, you look stunning by the way," he said kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand leading me out of the bedroom door. 

"You look handsome," I blushed like a schoolgirl with a crush.

We walked down the stairs and I was stunned to see what I could.

This house was dark before and now it's light and gold. There were so many Christmas decorations it felt like a winter wonderland but in a  home. And my family were here.

All of my family.

James' mum and sister, my close family, my nana and grandad and obviously Steve with some close friends who were always with us, bodyguards etc.

"Oh my god," I whispered on the verge of tears. "You planned all of this?"

He nodded, "it's our first Christmas together, so I thought we should make it special and we have a baby that believes in Santa."

"See, I knew you would love Loki," I said not hiding my smile and kissing him on the cheek.

"Who would love me?" Loki, Thor's brother, stopped as he walked past us.

"Not you, our dog," James said and he patted him on the back and making us walk into the front room where it was full of conversation.

We greeted our family and I got to know James' side of family more. I spoke to his family about James as if he didn't just rail me less than half an hour ago.

His sister, Rebecca, is so sweet. She's a seventeen year old girl, who is still in school studying and graduating next year. She said she's still thinking about what she wants to do in life and I told her that's absolutely fine.