Part eighteen

"Open your eyes baby," he whispered in my ear sending warm chills down my spine.

We didn't walk very far but Bucky put his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see. I nearly fell over which made us laugh, I hurt my toe though.

His hands dropped to my waist, holding me securely, as I fluttered my eyes open once again. I gasped as I took in what was laid out in front of me.

"Bucky," I whispered, holding his arms that were wrapped around my waist.

It was a beautiful breakfast with my favourite things and a few shopping bags surrounding the blanket. It looked like a luxurious picnic.

"Let's eat, I'm starving," he nipped my ear and went to sit on the soft looking blanket. My heart is beating real quick. He's been very sweet and doing all these romantic things for me and the kisses and the sex. Well it was one time but still. Just thinking about it makes my legs weak.

I sat down in front of James, who was laying on his side waiting for me.

"What are you going to have?" I asked looking at all the food.

"Your looking edible doll," he smirked. I must have gone red because he laughed at me. "Later then."

I never said no...

Anyway.

I go for some fruit, eggs and thin pancakes, because they are superior, and James poured syrup all over. I quickly began inhaling the food, as James picked food from the bowls and plates, not bothering to get a plate himself.

"Mmhh," I moaned in delight as I took my last mouthful. "That was amazing, thank you so much!"

He smiled at me and continued to eat some food before feeding me some strawberries with melted white chocolate on. We spoke about anything and everything for a while.

"I got some presents for you babe," Bucky said making me curious as to what they were as he reached for a few bags.

"What's all this for?"

"Isn't a husband allowed to spoil his wife?"He said with his eyebrows risen as he placed the bags in front of me. "Open."

"Yes sir," I whispered amused. I heard his groan as I opened the closest bag to me. It was a medium, blue velvet box. I curiously opened it slowly and my eyes went wide. "James! This-this is so beautiful. No it was most likely expensive-."

"Shh you deserve to be absolutely spoiled like the queen you are baby girl," he leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, smiling in content. "We have all the money in the world, it doesn't matter."

"Money can't buy everything James," I looked down at the extravagant matching diamond necklace and earrings. They dangled and sparkled and could buy a few houses. He looked down almost like he was embarrassed. "Their very beautiful and you need to help me find an outfit that would go with it."

He looked up into my eyes and smirked, "open the next bag."

I furrowed my brows and began to open the bag. I could see black material in a clear bag.

I stood up with the clear bag, half revealing the material. I unzipped the bag and pulled the material out and I was stunned.

"Oh my goodness," I gasped.

It was a beautiful black silk dress with a slit, that no doubtably stopped at the top of my thigh, low v-neck to show off most of my cleavage. It was so beautiful and so me and so James Barnes.

"What's all this for baby?" I asked James as I fan-girled over the dress.

"We have a...party to go to when we get back in a few days," he smiled as he stood up with me, handing me another box and taking the dress out my hand. "Last piece to your puzzle."