Year 5: I Said Don't Freak Out!

George's POV:

"Bloody hell, Georgie, you haven't said a word since you and Juniper sat down," Fred said, "It's getting a little creepy."

"Yeah, mate, what happened?" Lee asked, "Cat got your tongue or something?"

"More like badger's got his tongue," Angie laughed, nudging me with her elbow.

I didn't know what to say. Any other time, I could get her to blush like nobody's business, but today, that was Juniper like I'd never seen her before. I wasn't upset about it. In fact, I liked this side of Juni because it made me feel like she actually liked me. What else was I meant to believe after all of that? Like, grabbing onto my tie, her leg between mine that almost put me in a very embarrassing situation between a girl and a hard place, and that wink.

"You could say that, Angie," I mumbled.

"What did she do this time?" Fred asked.

"I mean, she probably just spoke to him," Lee laughed.

"Did talking to pretty little Juniper give you a hard on, Georgie?" Angie asked in a patronizing voice while she ruffled my hair.

"Merlin's ballsack, Angie!" I shouted, shoving her lightly, "You can't just say things like that."

"All I'm saying is that if I wasn't with Pandora, she'd be able to give me a hard on," Angie giggled, "A full on lady boner. You really know how to pick them George."

My friends really couldn't have a normal conversation, could they? I mean, what did that even mean? As far as I knew, girls didn't get boners, but maybe I'm wrong, and I just don't know nearly as much as I thought I did about girls...

"Be careful, Angie, your girlfriend might overhear you," Lee warned before pointing to Fred, "And then you'll have to settle for this dumbass."

"Piss off, Lee," Fred said, stomping hard on the top of his foot, "Any girl would be lucky to have me."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Freddie," Lee shrugged, hands shoved deep in the pockets of his robes.

"We're not even talking about me right now, we're trying to figure out what Juniper did to make George blow a load in his trousers," Fred rolled his eyes.

I'd honestly almost forgotten that Fred had a crush on Angie last year, and basically every year before that. So much had happened since he'd like flipped out and kissed her at the table that one time. Not to mention that she has a girlfriend now and I don't know what that means for her and Fred. Also, he got with Heather, which felt like it came straight out of left field to me, btu I could be wrong there.

"I didn't blow a load in my trousers," I snapped, "She just flirted with me super hard and I'm still trying to process everything."

"What did she do that was out of the ordinary," Angie asked.

Thinking back to it only made it feel more out of place. We'd argued yesterday and sort of made up last night, now here she was, practically throwing herself at me. Is that what Pandora told her to do last night while she was down in the Slytherin dungeons? It sounded like advice that Pandora would one hundred percent give, but it almost felt like something that I should take as a warning or something. Like it was all a trap and that this was one big joke on me somehow. That didn't sound like something that Juni would do to me, but with each day it almost felt like she felt differently about me.

"Everything, Angie," I said shaking my head, "but I didn't really mind it."

"Wait, so you like admit that you like her now?" She asked, grabbing my arm, "This is some serious progress."