Author's Note

Wow, you've made it this far. Damn.

To be honest, this book was kinda hard to write. I kinda wanted to try writing something I've never written before and this was it, I guess. In my opnion, it was a little challengeing to write all the grieving scenes and the murder scene. I'm not used to writing any of those at all.

In all honesty, I'm not very happy with this book. There were plenty of times when I thought that it could be better. There were also several times where I was just close to abandoning this book and unpublishing it. However, I thought that the moment I unpublish this book, I might get too lax with any of my future books and might resort to simply unpublishing them if I don't like them. I wanted to push through with this book and finish it until the end because I felt like if I started it, then, I should also finish it.

The main point of this book was really to just show how the death of someone could affect the people around them. I tried to make this part as diverse as I could by showing the sides of different people, not only as a group, but their individual take on it. Sadly, I was unable to get every character's perspective on it. Some of the effects were:

- Intense emotional and mental trauma on Junhui, causing him to lose his memories due to the shock.

- Junhui lost all reason and resorted to murder and suicide.

- The friendship of the Wen and Xu family no longer existed.

- The one big friend group got divided into two.

- Jeonghan felt guilty about Minghao's death and didn't show up to visit him on his birthday when all their friends did because he felt like he didn't deserve to show up there.

- Seungkwan felt guilty about Minghao's death and felt like he was responsible for it.

- Mingyu was grieving and did all he can while preparing for the people's visit on Minghao's birthday even if it was withering him away.

- Jisoo didn't feel like it was right for their group to break up like that, but was unable to do anything about it. He felt bad for being useless.

And so much more that had happened.

I wrote this book because life is precious and sometimes things just happen very suddenly. Sometimes, the death of someone just hits us when we never expect it to. I know this too since I've experienced losing some people who were dear to me without any warning. Sometimes, we never know when our last words to someone could be.

Thank you for taking the time to read this book.

I hope you have a great day:)

- haoisyourday