⁰¹

August 13, 2015 (1)

August 13, 2015 (1)

The thirteen boys were walking around, filling the air with loud laughter and chatter. The school day had just finished and they were all heading home all together like they all usually did.

Except, today, they decided to take a little detour to the nearby park. The park was about a twenty minute walk away from school. None of them really mind walking, rather, they would do anything just to hang out and have fun with each other. They were all high-schoolers in their prime after all.

The thirteen boys hung out wherever they could—cafés, malls, parks, local restaurants, computer shops, arcades. They did it at least once a week. To them, it was just a natural thing to do since they've all been doing it since they were all younger.

And naturally, they ended up stopping by every time they see a store that sells street food. Eating street food with friends after a day at school just seemed to relieve all the exhaustion and fatigue away.

That was all good, but today was a different day. The group of friends were currently not in their usual spirits and there were a few awkward silences here and there. Some of them, mostly just Seokmin, Soonyoung, Chan, and Seungkwan, had tried to lift the mood up by talking and making jokes, but the tension was inevitable.

You see, the couple, Jeonghan and Seungcheol, had a bit of an argument a few weeks back. So, the group pretty much split into an unsure group of two, both of which were working to comfort the two boys and have both of them make up.

Fortunately, things had been cooling off a bit. Maybe it was due to the recent semester break where the two boys hadn't seen each other? Can't really be too sure. However, one thing that was certain was that the two of them did want to get back with each other. It was all just a matter of pride.

It was the 'who apologizes first?' type of thing.

Seokmin jumped up, raising his fists in the air. "Wow, it's been so long since we all went to the park together."

Jisoo chuckled. "Before the semester break, we hung out in arcades and computer shops. I guess it is nice to have a walk in the park."

"The compurer shop was fun though. We all just played games together. It was fun, right, Won?"

Wonwoo nodded. "Sure, I guess."

"You guys!" Soonyoung hung his arms around Jeonghan and Seungcheol's shoulder's, pulling each other closer. "You should just kiss and make up already. You're putting all of us in an awkward situation by staying mad at each other."

Jeonghan and Seungcheol's eyes met, quickly panicking to avoid each other's gazes. A slight blushing forming on their cheeks. They try to act mad and put up a facade, but they crumble down when they're this near each other.

"Why bother acting all shy?" Soonyoung chuckled. "You both know that the reason we had a hangout today was to have you guys make up already, right?"

"Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we play hide and seek?" Chan beamed up.