Epilogue

This place is...

Junhui looked around him.

A room? But whose? And why am I here?

"Junnie." A voice called from behind him.

Junhui turned around to the voice and saw him again—the boy that had been appearing in his dreams lately. "It's you." He smiled.

The boy walks past Junhui and sat down on the bed.

"Where are we?" Junhui asked.

"My room." The boy answered.

Junhui raised an eyebrow, looking at the boy. "Your room?"

The boy turned his head to Junhui and nodded. "Sit down." He tapped a spot on the bed beside him.

Junhui sits down, gazing around the room. "I didn't know you had a room." Junhui says with his mouth wide open.

The boy scoffed. "Did you think I was homeless or something? Of course, I have a room."

Junhui shook his head. "No, no, that's not what I meant-"

The boy let out a giggle. "I know."

"Wow."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows. "What?"

"I've noticed it from before, but your giggles sound really nice to my ears." Junhui said without batting an eye directly to the boy in front of him.

The boy smiled and stood up. "Shall we get some fresh air?" He extended his hand out.

Junhui was a little confused, but took the boy's hand and stood up.

"Close your eyes." The boy said.

"What?"

"Just close them."

Junhui closed his eyes, following as the boy instructed him to do.

"Now open them."

He opened his eyes and everything around him had changed. There were trees, plants, and the ground was gravel instead of the tiles they were on.

His mouth was wide open, looking all around him. "What the fuck just happened? Where are we?"

"A park."

"A park? Yeah, I can see that." Junhui turns his attention to his surroundings—the wooden bench, the lamposts, the grass, the dasies, the light breeze—still holding the boy's hand. "Did we just teleport?"

"Teleport..." The boy chuckled. "I guess you could say that."

"If you could teleport us somewhere, then, why did we walk all the way to the beach in the last time I saw you?" Junhui asked.

"Because I wanted to spend more time with you."

Junhui had his mouth agape. He wasn't sure why, but he felt happy to hear that. "Are you hitting on me?"

The boy broke into a boisterous laugh. "Sure, if that makes you happy."

"Then, could I know the name of my suitor?"

"You still don't remember?"

"I-"

"Close your eyes."

Junhui closed his eyes. "Are we gonna teleport agai-"

His sentence was interrupted by a pair of soft lips pressing against his lips. He didn't know why, but the kiss felt familiar. It felt warm and soft. He went deeper into the kiss, cupping the boy's cheek.

But all of a sudden, the boy disappeared, as if he dissolved into thin air.

He opened his eyes, a bright light shining everywhere around him. He covered his eyes with his hands as to not be blinded, but as he focused his vision forward, he saw something—a figure. His sight was a tad bit blurry, but he could tell that it was a person.

He could hear his own heartbeat drumming. He placed a hand on his chest, as if it would stop the heavy pounding. His eyes widened at the realization. "Hao?"

The boy slowly turned around, a faint smile forming on his cheeks. "You found me." His eyes were warm, just as how Junhui remembered it to be.

Junhui fell on his knees, tears welling up in the corner of his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry it took me so long."

Minghao smiled, spreading his arms wide under the light. "Junnie." He called.

Junhui wiped his tears and quickly got up, running towards Minghao. He fell on the boy's embrace. "I'll never let you go ever again." He snuggled in the base of Minghao's neck, tightening his arms around the other Chinese male. "I love you, Hao."

"I love you too, Junnie."

Junhui held Minghao's hand, interlocking their fingers with each other. "Won't you stay with me forever?"

"Always."

Xu MinghaoNovember 7, 1997 - August 13, 2015

Xu Minghao
November 7, 1997 - August 13, 2015

Xu MinghaoNovember 7, 1997 - August 13, 2015

Wen Junhui
June 10, 1996 - November 9, 2015

- END OF EPILOGUE -