¹¹

August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Minghao looked out the window.

Is Jun not here yet?

He was getting slightly bored in his room. He might have gotten a bit used to having Junhui with him everyday since the past two weeks. Some of the other guys also came in to see how he was doing, some even slept over. So, he was never alone during that time, but now, classes had started. Since he was still injured, he was advised to not attend school for the next few days to a week.

He could walk properly now, but running was a bit of a stretch. His doctor told him to take it easy and not overwork them. His left arm was also getting better, although, his right arm still needed to be in a cast. It was already an improvement though as it no longer ached as much as it did.

Ding! Dong!

The doorbell rang.

Jun..!

He tried to go down the stairs as quickly as he could without overworking his legs. He opened the door to his house and saw three familiar faces.

"Sorry, we're not Jun." Seungkwan grinned.

Minghao scoffed. "I-It's not like I was expecting him or anything."

"Sure. Sure." Seungkwan said, going inside the house.

"Come in." Minghao said the the other two.

"We're here to drop off the assignments." Mingyu said, following the Chinese male inside the house.

"Oh, okay." Minghao said. "Thanks."

"How are you though?" Hansol asked. "I couldn't come to the sleepovers 'cause my parents wouldn't let me."

"It's alright. You don't have to." Minghao replied. "I can pretty much walk now. I can run a bit, but the doctor said not to do it too much. I can kinda use my left arm, but not the right one."

"Oh, I hope you get better soon." Hansol smiled.

"Thanks." Minghao said, sitting down on a couch. "How was school though?"

"Same old, same old." Seungkwan said, plopping himself on the couch beside Minghao.

"There was that inspection thing that happened though." Hansol said, sitting beside Seungkwan.

Seungkwan sighed. "Yeah, that was kinda annoying."

"In the end they didn't get anything out of it." Mingyu said, taking a seat beside Minghao.

"Wait. Inspection?" Minghao raised an eyebrow. "What inspecion? Did something happen?"

"They said something went missing from the science lab." Seungkwan said, leaning his head back into the couch.