¹²

August 4, 2015

August 4, 2015

Minghao let out a big yawn, wanting to stretch out his arms, but unforunately for him, his right arm was still on a cast.  It didn't ache as much as it used to, but it still needed a bit of support before he could freely move it.

"This is the last one, right?" He asked himself, hoping that it really was. He checked the list that Seungkwan, Mingyu, and Hansol had dropped off on their visit yesterday. It was a list of assignments and other schoolwork he needed to pass, being absent and all. I guess, in a way, you could say that he was 'working from home'. Being the diligent student that he is, he had to make sure that all his outputs were as good as they could possibly get.

"Hm, I really am done." He flipped the page on the list, trying to make sure that he didn't miss a single one. "Just need to send this last essay to Sir Park." He went in and logged in his email, but caught himself. "Wait. I still have no idea what on earth Sir Park's email address is." He meant to ask about it before, but it regrettably slipped his mind.

He went in again on Messenger and decided to send it there.

Seo Myungho:

Good afternoon, Sir Park.
I have finished the assignment that you have given out.
Here is the file:
ENGLISHESSAY.docx
I apologize for sending my assignments via Messenger instead of via email.
I was not informed about your email address.
May I know your email address for future reference?

He leaned back on his chair, finally taking a breather. He wasn't sure how to feel now that he finished all his work. He doesn't really have anything else to do and the schoolwork was the only thing that kept him busy. On the other hand, the work did make him a tiny bit tired. However, as much as he is, indeed, a diligent student, studying isn't always the most fun thing in the world. Sure, he derives a bit of interest in it, but not all topics are necessarily enjoyable.

I mean, just think about it. If you were in Minghao shoes, would you rather do your assignments or be with your tall, cute, and handsome boyfriend, Wen Junhui, who loves and adores you with all his heart?

Hell, if you would rather study despite that, I don't even know how people like you exist.

Ting!

Sir Park:

Hi, Minghao.
You can keep messaging me here.
I don't mind.

Seo Myungho:

Oh, alright, sir.

Sir Park:

When are you going to return to school?

Seo Myungho:

I am not completely sure.
Most likely around next week, sir.