²²

November 9, 2015 (1)

His eyes fluttered, opening as the sunlight coming out of his windows shine on his face.

A dream..?

What is this feeling?

He tries to sit down, leaning his back on the bed headboard. He didn't know what type of dream he had since he doesn't remember details about his dream when he wakes up, but whatever it was, it made his heart pound. He touched his face and his fingers had felt tears across his cheeks.

Tears?

He looks at his palms wet with his tears.

I was... crying?

He just sat there, confused, yet overwhelmed with an intense amount of emotion. What could his dream be about that it made him feel this way? He didn't know. There wasn't anything in that drean that he could remember.

But what exactly was he feeling?

He couldn't quite place a finger on it. His heart felt heavy, yet light. He didn't know what it is.

What he does know is that he met him again—the same boy that's been appearing in his dreams since two days ago.

He felt another tear crawling its way out of his eyes. He cried his heart out, despite not knowing anything that was going on with himself right now. He couldn't stop any of them from rolling down his face. He let it all out.

After he had calmed down, he got out of bed and headed off to the bathroom. He washed his face with the cold water. He couldn't quite get it out of his mind—why he cried, what happened, how he felt. He looks at the mirror, his reflection staring back at him. He sighed. He began to take off his clothes and took a bath, getting ready for school.

The walk on the way to school wasn't exactly peaceful for him. All he had in his mind was about that boy. Who was he and why did it affect him so much?

But it's just a dream, right?

He didn't even notice how much time had passed. He had already arrived at the gate of his school. He looked around, trying to find one of his friends. He just had to tell someone about it. Luckily for him, he saw one of his friends walking by.

"Jisoo!" He called out.

Jisoo turned around at the sound of his name. "Jun?" He saw Junhui, running up to him from the gate.

"I need to tell you something!" Junhui finally caught up to his friend, panting like a dog.

"You didn't have to run all the way." Jisoo chuckled. "Is something wrong?"

"I had a dream!" Junhui firmly said, his eyes filled with stars.

"Um..." Jisoo put a hand on his nape. "Good for you, I guess. I haven't had any dreams in a while."