⁰⁰

WARNING:

This story contains mentions of death, rape, suicide, assault, and abusive language.

---

I AM NOT trying to promote any of the subjects in this book.

This book was written solely for the sake of writing.

This is a Xu Minghao × Wen Junhui fanfiction. Therefore, it is a male and male pairing. If you feel aren't into that, feel free to not read it.

This book is purely a work of fiction. It was written purely from imagination and it is not my intention for any of these scenes to be a reality.

This book is not intended for defamatory purposes. It is not my intention to cause harm or slander towards the characters used within the book.

I DO NOT ALLOW any form of copying, republishing, or editing.

This is an original work.

All rights reserved.

I DO NOT OWN any of the images used in this book. Credits to the rightful owner/s.

I AM NOT AFFILIATED with any names, characters, brands, labels, companies, or places that may be metioned in the book.

This book may not be suitable for all audiences due to the dark plot.

There will be NO IMAGES and NO GRAPHICS regarding the dark topics. However, there will be mentions of them. Please understand that this book MAY BE TRIGGERRING for some people.

DO NOT continue if you are sensitive with these kinds of things.

You have been warned.

• ° ○ ° ○ ° ○ ° ○ ° ○ ° ○ ° ○ ° •

~ CHARACTERS ~

Xu Minghao(November 7, 1997)

Xu Minghao
(November 7, 1997)

Xu Minghao(November 7, 1997)